Miss Jodee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Jodee

I just purchased a shirt from her and I have to say, it is easily my favorite shirt I own, and it hasn't even been to an event yet! The entire thing is hand sewn (110%!) and the price is exactly the same (maybe even a little cheaper overall [i got mine on sale]) than most other vendors out there for hand/machine sewn garments. The construction is simply amazing, and if you've ever spoken to her and her husband Dale, they are wonderful people to chat with. Very sweet, very customer friendly. My friend popped a button off of one of his RD II epaulettes at a recent event, and he asked her if she would be so kind as to resew it back on. He wouldn't go to anyone else to sew it back on. She said "come back in 30 minutes". We gave her about an hour But the button was expertly sewn on to the point where I think this stiching will outlast the button itself! He asked how much she wanted for her labor. She charged only $1! That right there shows that it's not exactly how much you make at an event, but that it's the customer's satisfaction, and identical love of history and the hobby that gets you the most out of this reenacting community. Although, making a little money for your wares never hurts But anywho, I highly recommend Miss Jodee and her wonderfully sewn shirts! Bully for Miss Jodee and Dale! If I ever wear this shirt out (which I hope I never will! It's too nice a shirt!), I know she'll be the first person I contact for a replacement!

http://missjodee.com/
    -Ty "Tic-Tac" Gladden
    Co. A, 1st Texas Infantry
    One of the "Three Jesi", and founding member of the Shire Mess.
    Part of the Chocolate People Mess, of the Texmosippiana Society...
Working...
X