Chris Sullivan - Stony Brook Company - new URL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Sullivan - Stony Brook Company - new URL

In case anyone has tried to access Chris's site and has noticed that the domain is for sale:

I just got a note from him detailing the problems he's had with Bridge Micro's tech support. His new address is

http://www.stonybrookcompany.com/
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Yours most respectfully, your obedient servant,[/FONT]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]R. L. ("Rob") Griffiths.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][I]Member, Civil War Preservation Trust.[/I][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][I]Authentic Campaigner member since November 10th, 2004.[/I][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][I]"I am not aware of ever having used a profane expletive in my life, but I would have the charity to excuse those who may have done so, if they were in charge of a train of Mexican pack mules at the time."[/I] - U. S. Grant[I].[/I][/FONT]

Re: Chris Sullivan - Stony Brook Company - new URL

Speaking of Chris Sullivan's site. Thanks Mr. Sullivan for going out of your way to bail me out of trouble. I procrastinated on a purchase and Mr. Sullivan was more than helpful in getting trousers where they needed to be. Thanks, a lot!
    Brian
    [I][B]Brian T. McGarrahan[/B][/I]

[URL="http://www.trampbrigade.com"]Tramp Brigade Mess[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.scarreenactors.com"]Southeast Coalition of Authentic Reenactors[/URL]
    [I][COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]GAME 07[/B][/COLOR][/I]

[CENTER]"[B][SIZE="2"]I am just here to get my name in the program. Wildcats![/SIZE][/B]."[/CENTER]

Comment

He's the man.

When I bought a pair of his trousers a couple of years back, he even offered to correct the cuff vents on another vendor's pair, so that they would properly break over the front of the shoe instead of at the ankle. All for a measly nine bucks. You can't beat that with a stick.
      [FONT=Times New Roman]Yours most respectfully, your obedient servant,[/FONT]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [FONT=Times New Roman]R. L. ("Rob") Griffiths.[/FONT]
      [FONT=Times New Roman][I]Member, Civil War Preservation Trust.[/I][/FONT]
      [FONT=Times New Roman][I]Authentic Campaigner member since November 10th, 2004.[/I][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][I]"I am not aware of ever having used a profane expletive in my life, but I would have the charity to excuse those who may have done so, if they were in charge of a train of Mexican pack mules at the time."[/I] - U. S. Grant[I].[/I][/FONT]

Comment

Chris is a great guy! Doing business with him is a pleasure.
        Frank Perkin

Comment

Please allow me to cast my vote for one of the nicest guys out there. I have done several deals with Chris and he is still on my "A" list. A proven winner.
          Joe Madden
          13th New Hampshire Vols.
          Co. E
          Unattached

Comment

I'll have to weigh in on this one.Chris is a throwback to an era of service with a smile and value for your buck.They don't come nicer!
            Bud Scully 13th NJ Co.K Mess and 69th NY (N-SSA)

Comment

I need to chime in here... I just received my Museum Quality Federal Trowsers from Mr. Sullivan and I just want to say they are excellent! Great quality, super fast turnaround and the best customer service (Civil War or not) I have received in a long time! Three cheers Chris! Thanks again!
              Jason Wright
              Baltimore, Maryland

Comment

Working...
              X