Great Praise for Ted and Rachel Quednau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Praise for Ted and Rachel Quednau

Many of the newer members (actually anyone in the last 3 years) may not know who Ted Quednau is or what he makes. That being the case I thought it would be of some good to recommend this person who really makes some of THE best reproduction items on the market today and for some time- both US and CS. Ted has sold items through Skillet Licker (SA trousers and Fed issue shirts) or through Daley (like the Seldon Shirts that Ted made).

Ted makes an array of items and all top quality. Not only that but he has a stock of old FHW material. He also made two of the best items sitting in my closet right now with an understandable wait time. Give him an email at TRQuednau@sbcglobal.net you will not be sorry with anything you buy from them.
    Patrick Landrum
    Independent Rifles

Re: Great Praise for Ted and Rachel Quednau

Pat,

I'll second that. The service received from my federal issue shirt from Ted Quednau has been stellar.
    [B]Charles Heath[/B]
    [EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]heath9999@aol.com[/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spanglers_Spring_Living_History/"]12 - 14 Jun 09 Hoosiers at Gettysburg[/URL]

[EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]17-19 Jul 09 Mumford/GCV Carpe Eventum [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="beatlefans1@verizon.net"]31 Jul - 2 Aug 09 Texans at Gettysburg [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="JDO@npmhu.org"] 11-13 Sep 09 Fortress Monroe [/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Elmira_Death_March/?yguid=25647636"]2-4 Oct 09 Death March XI - Corduroy[/URL]

[EMAIL="oldsoldier51@yahoo.com"] G'burg Memorial March [/EMAIL]

Comment

Re: Great Praise for Ted and Rachel Quednau

I have a couple great pieces from him from the past. A+ Stuff

Brett "Homer" Keen
      Chicago
      [I]"Excessively spirited in the pranks and mischief of the soldier"[/I]

OEF 03-04 [I]Truth Through Exploitation[/I]

Comment

Working...
      X