Brian Allison info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Allison info?

I was wondering if anybody had any contact info for Brian Allison of Snow Creek Boots? I have an email address that doesn't seem to be active, if anyone has a business number or address I would appreciate it.
    Preston Todd
    Hard Case Boys
    Top Rail Mess

Re: Brian Allison info?

Ah, Mr. Allison. Good boot maker but he seems to have gone missing. I to would like to talk to him.
    [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Ken Raia[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Re: Brian Allison info?

Yessir, I may have some contact information for you, as I have been trying to contact this individual myself, I want to ask him more about his products! Here's your information about Brian Allison, good luck and keep me posted, my personal email is k.ramoz@comcast.net.

Please read>>>>>

Posted on this website URL, is a civil war cavalry forum, and Brian Allison/Bootmaker has several forum messages back and forth with individuals on that site, and sites a "David Carrico at Carricoleather.com." When I called David Carrico at CarricoLeather.com, David Carrico gave me Brian Allison’s cell phone number. I called him, but he never called me back, nor responded to any of my emails either.

Type this URL into your web browser to see "The Civil War Cavalry Forum" and you'll see Brian Allison's correspondence with people wantiing his boots:

"I have pictures for my boots at Carricoleather.com David Carrico is selling my boots also. With his authentic Cavalry equipment. Thanks, Brian Allison
      snowcreekboots@yahoo.com, 1405-293-0007"

David Carrico gave me Brians cell phone number: 620-515-0124

Good Luck
      I remain, as ever, your humble and obedient servant,
      Ken DeSoto Ramoz

Comment

Working...
      X