Chris Utley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Utley

Has anyone had any contact with Chris in the last week or so? I've been emailing him about an order with no response. I've been working some crazy hours, and I have not had an opportunity to phone him at a proper time. Thanx
    Frank Perkin

Re: Chris Utley

The phone is your best bet. He's a full time law enforcement type, as well as working with his wife at a new retail store they've recently opened, along with being a Dad.
    Brian Hicks
    Widows' Sons Mess

Known lately to associate with the WIG and the Armory Guards

"He's a good enough fellow... but I fear he may be another Alcibiades."

“Every man ever got a statue made of him was one kinda sumbitch or another. It ain’t about you. It’s about what THEY need.”CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS

Comment

Frank,

I'm still alive..... I just flew back in town from being gone with work, and am working on a long, drawn out investigation right now. I got your email and will get back with you ASAP...I just have to get back with those others in front of you in line! Thanks for your patience.
      Chris Utley
      South Union Mills
      [url]www.southunionmills.com[/url]
      [url]www.facebook.com/southunionmills[/url]

Comment

Thank you Chris
        Frank Perkin

Comment

Chris, I just wanted to let you know that my order arrived this week and was well worth the wait. If anyone needs a great scarf or other knitted goods, I would definitely recommend buying from you. Thank you for a great bully buy! I cannot wait for your next deal.
          Thomas N. Rachal.
          Last edited by 47thNYReb; 09-20-2007, 10:16 PM. Reason: Name did not come up automatically. Sorry.
          Thomas N. Rachal

Comment

Working...
          X