Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans-Mississippi Depot

Hello all,
    Just received my CS painted cloth box belt from Don Smith, and as usual the quality, authenticity, and customer service are simply superb! Those who have never done business with Don, nor acquired any of his outstanding and painstakingly researched items, are really missing out. Best regards.
    Tom "Mingo" Machingo
    Independent Rifles, Weevil's Mess

Vixi Et Didici

"I think and highly hope that this war will end this year, and Oh then what a happy time we will have. No need of writing then but we can talk and talk again, and my boy can talk to me and I will never tire of listening to him and he will want to go with me everywhere I go, and I will be certain to let him go if there is any possible chance."
    Marion Hill Fitzpatrick
    Company K, 45th Georgia Infantry
    KIA Petersburg, Virginia

Re: Trans-Mississippi Depot

yeah i picked up a set & love em....
    steve hutton

Comment

Re: Trans-Mississippi Depot

I have a VRC (Veteran Reserve Corp) jacket from Don and the material and workmanship are outstanding. One problem though, it is warm :D. In addition I have a pair of Infantry trousers being made by him and if the jacket is any indication they will be superb! I have to wear out some other stuff so I can have an excuse to order additional things from him.
      Pvt. Rudy Norvelle
      20th Maine Vol Inf Co. G
      Third Brigade, First Divison, Fifth Corps
      Army of the Potomac

Comment

Working...
      X