Don Smith ... T.M.D. Co

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Smith ... T.M.D. Co

I just received a wallet made off an original I asked Don Smith to copy for me. This is spot on in detail. The copy is unbelievable with every pocket, flap and fold, (which there were many) replicated exactly as the original. It is is called the "Hopkins" wallet, and it will shortly appear on his web site.

Don has never failed in my expectations of any product I have received from him.
    Best Regards,

Jim Mitchum

Hamptons Legion, Co. G., Claremont Rifles
    Winstontown

"South Carolina is too small for a republic and too large for an insane asylum". ... James Petigru describing his native state in 1860

Re: Don Smith ... T.M.D. Co

I have a wallet coming from Don and I am anxiously awaiting it. Thanks for tantalizing me!
    John Peterson

Comment

I had hime make me a Veteran Reserve Coprs (Invaid Coprs) jacket and the work and attention to detail are outstanding. I am wating for a pair of infantry trousers from him and know I will not be disappointed.
      Pvt. Rudy Norvelle
      20th Maine Vol Inf Co. G
      Third Brigade, First Divison, Fifth Corps
      Army of the Potomac

Comment

Don is a great guy, and a quality vendor. Folks outside of the hobby even noticed the quality of the officer's suspenders he made me last spring.
        [FONT="Times New Roman"]David Slay, Ph.D[/FONT]
        [COLOR="Red"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Ranger, Vicksburg National Military Park[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
        X