Traveling Man's Emporium- Kiev Thomason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Traveling Man's Emporium- Kiev Thomason

That's right, folks, you heard it here.... Officially endorsed by the OCN!
    Originally posted by Coatsy View Post
    I own a vest, a cap pouch, a red overshirt (red shirt of death) and a Federal officer's sack coat made to my specification by Kiev. I am super pleased with what I got and belive me when I say that Kiev is doing very very good work. His sticking to period construction, materials, and methods are great and he continuely improves his craft. He is my go to guy for custom gear and "different" items.
    Chris R. Henderson

Big'uns Mess/Black Hat Boys
    WIG/GVB
    In Memory of Wm. Davis Couch, Phillips Legion Cav. from Hall Co. GEORGIA

It's a trick, Gen. Sherman!...there's TWO of 'em! ~Lewis Grizzard

"Learning to fish for your own information will take you a lot further than merely asking people to feed you the info you want." ~Troy Groves:D

Comment

Originally posted by C.R. Henderson View Post
      That's right, folks, you heard it here.... Officially endorsed by the OCN!
      You got one of my vest!DUH!!!!I hope all is well Chris.I need to get with you about some boxes soon.Call me please Sir.

OH and folks This guy has a really nice Box.
      Kiev Thomason
      a.k.a. King Corn:baring_te
      WIG
      Armory Guards
      Forest Park Lodge #399
      Forest Park GA.

Comment

I'll go ahead and jump on this train. If you want something custom made, there truly is no one finer to deal with, and I've been fortunate enough to deal with many of the top vendors in the hobby. Just recently I recieved a top notch pair of "cord" trousers and a custom made civilian vest from Kiev. Both had great detail and a few extras I didn't even ask for. It's also amazing, he actual answers the phone when you call. Good luck Kiev !
        Eric N. Harley-Brown
        Currently known to associate with the WIG/AG

"It has never been fully realized, nor appreciated by the people of the North-the great part in preserving the Union, the brave, loyal,and patriotic Union men, in the mountainous parts of the Southern states, rendered" - Orderly Sgt. Silas P. Woodall (2nd grt. grnd...) member of "Kennemers Union Scouts & Guides"-organized in Woodville, Alabama 1863.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiev Thomason View Post
          You got one of my vest!DUH!!!!I hope all is well Chris.I need to get with you about some boxes soon.Call me please Sir.

OH and folks This guy has a really nice Box.
          I also need to turn you some more finials for those cap pouches. And I'm glad you like my Box.
          Chris R. Henderson

Big'uns Mess/Black Hat Boys
          WIG/GVB
          In Memory of Wm. Davis Couch, Phillips Legion Cav. from Hall Co. GEORGIA

It's a trick, Gen. Sherman!...there's TWO of 'em! ~Lewis Grizzard

"Learning to fish for your own information will take you a lot further than merely asking people to feed you the info you want." ~Troy Groves:D

Comment

I recently purchased a kepi from Kiev and he is making a sack coat for me as well. His work is impeccable and his authenticity right on. Not to mention Kiev is a great guy to deal with. I recommend him highly for any clothing needs.
            Tom Dodson
            Tom Dodson

Comment

Working...
            X