Missouri Boot & Shoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missouri Boot & Shoe

I would like to thank Missouri Boot & Shoe for their fantastic quality and service. I received my shoe order less than one month after I placed the order. Can't beat the delivery schedule for custom work.
    Steve Johsz

Re: Missouri Boot & Shoe

That's what I like to hear!! That's a pretty good turn around time for MBS, on shoes. Glad it worked out for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aaron Schwieterman
    Cincinnati

Comment

Originally posted by SJohsz View Post
      I would like to thank Missouri Boot & Shoe for their fantastic quality and service. I received my shoe order less than one month after I placed the order. Can't beat the delivery schedule for custom work.
      Bob is great !Everything I have ever asked them to make has been worth the wait and they are great folks.

Bob will be at Pea Ridge this weekend ....as one of us .He will not be set up.Drop by and tell him thanks!
      Kiev Thomason
      a.k.a. King Corn:baring_te
      WIG
      Armory Guards
      Forest Park Lodge #399
      Forest Park GA.

Comment

I have a couple of Bob's items - very nice, but enjoyed just chatting with him on the phone.

Y.O.S,
        [FONT="Georgia"][I]Marc Averill[/I]
        Dirigo Grays
        CWT[/FONT]

[I][COLOR="Blue"]"Time sets all things right. Error lives but a day. Truth is eternal." [/COLOR][/I]
        Lt. General James Longstreet

Comment

Kiev,
          I'll bet if Bob does bring anything for sale it would be appreciated:wink_smil
          Especially size 9E.
          Cheers:D
          Terry Sorchy

Comment

Robert usually carrys a few extra things at the Pea Ridge events...He delivered me a pair of shoes and some traps one year, It was like christmas at the event!
            Mitchell L Critel
            Wide Awake Groupie
            Texas Ground Hornets

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Sorchy View Post
              Kiev,
              I'll bet if Bob does bring anything for sale it would be appreciated:wink_smil
              Especially size 9E.
              Cheers:D
              Terry Sorchy
              Maybe not Bob's but I think there will be gear for the getting?:wink_smil
              Kiev Thomason
              a.k.a. King Corn:baring_te
              WIG
              Armory Guards
              Forest Park Lodge #399
              Forest Park GA.

Comment

I just received MB&S Fed Knapsack, and I could not be more pleased. The work is excellent. The customer service is first rate. Thanks guys.

Respectfully....
                Sean Collicott
                Your humble servant....
                Sean Collicott
                [URL="www.sallyportmess.itgo.com"]Sally Port Mess[/URL]
                [URL="http://oldnorthwestvols.org/onv/index.php"]Old Northwest Volunteers[/URL]

Comment

I just received my I & C Knapsack From M B & S. I am very pleased. I couldn't have asked for better customer service and quality. I highly recommend this establishment. I will be taking my pack to an event that is comming up the last weekend in March.
                  Last edited by Parault; 03-23-2008, 10:14 AM.
                  [B][FONT="Georgia"][I]P. L. Parault[/I][/FONT][/B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][/FONT]

[I][B]"Three score and ten I can remember well, within the volume of which time I have seen hours dreadful and things strange: but this sore night hath trifled former knowings."

William Shakespeare[/B][/I]

Comment

While at Pea Ridge, I passed to Bob a pair of shoes he had made several years ago, which I had purchased off these forums as used back in 2004, and had since then worn them almost exclusively... so much so that each shoe had an area on the botttom were the outer layer of the sole had worn holes into them. So..... at Pea Ridge I passed them off for a re-soling. They were returned yesterday... and are as good as new!

Great work, and a very quick turn around. His workmanship, speed of service, and ease to work with, make him a craftsman that I heartily recommend!
                    Brian Hicks
                    Widows' Sons Mess

Known lately to associate with the WIG and the Armory Guards

"He's a good enough fellow... but I fear he may be another Alcibiades."

“Every man ever got a statue made of him was one kinda sumbitch or another. It ain’t about you. It’s about what THEY need.”CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS

Comment

I have a fed. leather set and a confed. single bag knapsack made by him. I am very pleased with it. It is the most comfrotable knapsack i have ever worn.
                      Tyler McHone
                      Liberty Rifles

Comment

Working...
                      X