Corner Clothiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corner Clothiers

Brian Merrick did a fantastic job on a pair of Overalls i ordered. Done in a great amount of time and the fabric looks terrific.
    Gerry McGowan

R.I.P. Crpl. Christian Shoemaker. 98th PVI Co. A

Re: Corner Clothiers

Has anybody been able to get ahold of them either by phone or by email? I've been trying for about 9 months with no luck.
    Rick Bailey
    Melodian Banjoist from Allendale and Founder of Waffle Schnapps.

Comment

I placed an order about three weeks ago. It took a number of tries. Brian told me they had been extremely busy, and I was luck to have caught them. Of course, Brian and Kara's work is worth the "chase" to get it!

Jason
      [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Jason Huether[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      Lazy Skinner's Society

[I]If the Republic goes down in blood and ruin, let its obituary be written thus: "Died of West Point."[/I]
      Brig Gen James A Garfield, 1862

Comment

Mine was an order placed March of last year with a finish date of September of last year. After September I have called (left messages and return phone number) and emailed at least once a month just to check on it. I've had enough stuff lost in the mail, so hopefully it's not been shipped. That's what I would like to find out. I'd at least like a response, which I have not gotten yet.
        Last edited by Amtmann; 06-01-2008, 09:47 PM.
        Rick Bailey

Comment

Rick, I am in the same boat. I placed my order during McDowell last year with about the same expected delivery date. 14 months and still waiting. I have gotten in touch with Kara 3 times by phone and she almost never replies to emails. Gives me a new delivery date every time and when I call back a month after the promised date I get that it will be in the mail next week. I am now in Iraq so phonecalls are out. I know, everyone will say the wait is worth it but it has been one long "next week".
          Tiny
          John Grimes
          [I]Rowdy Pards[/I]

Comment

Same deal here with Kara, she committed to making an item for me this spring, was going to send me fabric swatches, then I never heard from her again. Good thing I did not pay in advance.
            [FONT="Times New Roman"]David Slay, Ph.D[/FONT]
            [COLOR="Red"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Ranger, Vicksburg National Military Park[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Saw Speedy at Pickett's Mill this morning,he is around.
              -ELI GEERY- Corinthian No. 414-F&AM
              "The Dippin' Gourd Mess" (FOUNDER)
              "Original MOOCOWS Board of directors member"
              "The Bully Boys"
              "The Hard Case Boys"
              "The Independant Mess"
              29th Infantry DIV/OEF/OJG Veteran
              3d Iinfantry DIV/OIF Veteran

Comment

Of course, Brian and Kara's work is worth the "chase" to get it!
                There shouldn't be a "chase" to begin with.

Good thing I did not pay in advance.
                Bad thing is, I did.

All I've ever asked for and expected from a vendor is to at least acknowledge a concern on an order that's way overdue. You're NEVER to busy for that, I don't care what anyone says.

Apparently, I'm not the only one.
                Rick Bailey

Comment

Working...
                X