Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Company Tailor

Hey all,
    Just wanted to say that I received my quilted hat yesterday from Cody Mobley and all I can say is WOW! It is one of the finest fitting and good looking pieces of citizens headgear that I own. Cody great service and outstanding quality.:baring_te
    Cheers:D
    Terry Sorchy

Re: The Company Tailor

I am looking forward to seeing some of his new holsters come on the in stock list.

Thanks,

Chris Talburt

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Sorchy View Post
      Hey all,
      Just wanted to say that I received my quilted hat yesterday from Cody Mobley and all I can say is WOW! It is one of the finest fitting and good looking pieces of citizens headgear that I own. Cody great service and outstanding quality.:baring_te
      Cheers:D
      Terry Sorchy

Based on this, I cannot wait to get my hat from Cody. Really looking forward to it. Hope I'm just as pleased. Stay tuned.

Best Regards,

Josh Sawyer
      Liberty Rifles
      Best Regards,

Josh Sawyer

Comment

Cody is a great guy to deal with.
        Chris R. Henderson

Big'uns Mess/Black Hat Boys
        WIG/GVB
        In Memory of Wm. Davis Couch, Phillips Legion Cav. from Hall Co. GEORGIA

It's a trick, Gen. Sherman!...there's TWO of 'em! ~Lewis Grizzard

"Learning to fish for your own information will take you a lot further than merely asking people to feed you the info you want." ~Troy Groves:D

Comment

Talked to Cody tonight. I hear I'm next in line. He's having problems with his cellular service as the waves are bouncing all over Mejico before hitting his phone and then breaking up. Can't wait to see the finished product.

D Harrelson

Comment

Working...
          X