Defarbed Enfield by Todd Watts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defarbed Enfield by Todd Watts

For anyone looking to have their Enfield defarbed or purchase a new defarbed Enfield, look no further than Todd Watts.

Not only was Todd excellent with customer service, answering all my questions in-depth and fast replies but went the extra mile to make sure that my bayonet was fitted to my particular weapon.

From the crisp cartouche on the stock, to the correct barrel proof markings, lock plate re-stamped and case hardened, and the amazing job he did with re-shaping the stock to match the original rifle he had based my Enfield from.

Thanks Todd, you are a master at your craft!
    [FONT=Georgia][/FONT][SIZE="3"][FONT="Georgia"]Dan Biggs[/FONT][/SIZE]

-Member of the Southwest Volunteers Mess

Re: Defarbed Enfield by Todd Watts

Dan
    I should have may new Enfield here by Tuesday.I am sure I will be sending it off for the samr treatment yours got.
    Russell L. Stanley
    Co.A 1st Texas Infantry
    Co.A 45th Mississippi
    Co.D 8th Missouri (CS)
    Steelville JayBirds Mess

Comment

Excellent news Brother Russ. As you can tell I speak very highly of Todd's work, you'll be most pleased.
      [FONT=Georgia][/FONT][SIZE="3"][FONT="Georgia"]Dan Biggs[/FONT][/SIZE]

-Member of the Southwest Volunteers Mess

Comment

Indeed he is a gifted craftsmen!I would not turn to anyone else other than he for this work.He had my enfield back in record time and excedded my expectations greatly!
        Juston Pope
        "Temperance"
        Independent Rifles

Do YOU get tired of hamming and yamming at the Rootbeer stand? Tired of the soft handed authentic movement? PM me and join the IR!

Comment

Working...
        X