Duvall Leatherwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duvall Leatherwork

I must say I have been remiss in posting a comment for Nick considering the amount of gear I own that he has made. I just received a new snake buckle belt the work is as always top notch the point is though dealing with Ncik is a pleasure he is truly a good person and they are hard to find these days. I will continue to buy from Nick and look forward to each new item he makes,Nick all the best to you!!
    Paul E Sparks
    Handsome Company Mess

Re: Duvall Leatherwork

Plus he is the only leather worker I know you can go listen to and Rock Out!:baring_te
    Cheers:D
    Terry Sorchy

Comment

I got my new set of fed accoutrements today in the mail!! Top notch!! Can't stop looking at them. Some of the best craftsmanship I have seen!
      Jordan Ricketts

Comment

Got my fed. 2 rivet scabbard today. Can't wait to field test it!
        James Duffney
        61st NY
        Brave Peacock Mess

Comment

I picked up an entire set of federal accoutrements from Nick after getting in on his Christmas Sale. As usual, great products, THE BEST quality on the market. Can't wait for those English boxes to come out!
          Patrick Landrum
          Independent Rifles

Comment

For all of us cav guys out there, John Tobey and I have been working with Nick and it wont be long before there will be some Federal Cav gear on his sutler table. Stay tuned.....

Dave Myrick

Comment

I also want to publicly thank Nick for rushing a roller buckle belt to me so I will have it for Glendale. The belt is top notch and, despite my procrastination, was finished and mailed with plenty of time to spare. Thanks again, Nick!
              Nathan Albert
              Member CWPT, SMH
              Covenant Lodge #473 F&AM
              Shocker Mess!

Comment

I too want to thank Nick, I know not to expect his gear to arrive quickly because it is all beautifully hand made, but the scabbard I ordered came in about two weeks. As soon as I have enough money I will definitely be ordering some more of his work.
                [FONT=Century Gothic]Very Respectfully,
                Brian G. Holt
                VMI CWRT
                61st New York
                Co. E CVG
                [/FONT]

Comment

I agree with Brian. His work was much faster than I expected, especially with the amount of work he puts into any specific item.
                  James Duffney
                  61st NY
                  Brave Peacock Mess

Comment

Working...
                  X