Another post for Kiev Thomason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another post for Kiev Thomason!

I talked with Kiev about putting together a new Confederate Enlisted frock for me about 2 months ago. This afternoon I arrived home from work with a priority mailbox waiting on me. All I can say is- Wow!

The inside of this frock is by far some of the best quilting I have seen, and Kiev was able to document the additions that made this coat unique to originals he has personally viewed, either at the Cannonball House or the Atlanta History Center.

Great products, great service and Good guy
    Patrick Landrum
    Independent Rifles

Re: Another post for Kiev Thomason!

I just received a CS painted cloth haversack from Kiev, and it was excellent looking! Can't wait to use it in the field. Also received several other items, all good, authentic products. I look forward to ordering from Kiev again soon.

Justin
    [B]Justin Morris[/B]
    [B]Independent Rifles[/B]
    "And All of Hell Followed"

Shiloh, IR Confederate Campaigner Adjunct Battalion, Cleburne's Division, March 30 to April 1, 2012

Comment

How can I get in touch with Kiev? I may need a civilian sack coat made by him.
      Kindest regards,

Robert "Rocky" Kilpatrick
      Prattville Lodge #89 F&AM

Comment

You can send a PM to him, via the A/C to:

Kiev Thomason
        Brian Hicks
        Widows' Sons Mess

Known lately to associate with the WIG and the Armory Guards

"He's a good enough fellow... but I fear he may be another Alcibiades."

“Every man ever got a statue made of him was one kinda sumbitch or another. It ain’t about you. It’s about what THEY need.”CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS

Comment

Working...
        X