Super Big Closet Cleaning Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Big Closet Cleaning Sale!

I am doing some serious hobby downsizing and need to unload some hobby stuff before I/we move again. I will accept Paypal sent via friends and family. If you do not feel comfortable doing that then I will accept a USPS money orders. Shipping cost is not included in the prices. I will do my best to ship all items within three days of payment. Photos of everything can be found at the following link. https://app.photobucket.com/u/tylerlunderwood

Pedersoli M1816 - This has not been defarbed and has never seen the field. The only powder it has seen was a single priming charge. $1,000

Armisport M1861- This has not been defarbed either but when compared to my original looks really good. I bought it from a guy who never used it, and I have only used it at two events. Maybe 20 rounds have been fired through it. $800 SOLD

Size 44 CS Colonel frock. This was made by Kelly Ford and Shane Miles. It is constructed from William Booth Draper WWB 810 broadcloth and lined in silk. The stars were made by Pat Craddock and the gold braid was purchased from Greg Starbuck who bought it from a European supplier. This was only worn for one event and I am asking $800

Boyed Miles painted cloth haversack. $75

Duvall .69 US cartridge box. $90 SOLD

US canteen with 1st National cross stitched into the cover. $50

Collapsible cup. $30

Size 40 waist, 33 inseam CS officer trousers made by Chris Daley probably 20 years ago. These are very well made with some fancy stitching on the pocket flaps. $100

Size 40 waist, 28 inseam US officer trousers made by Sean Cooper. $100

Size 36-40 British Snake buckle belt. $15 SOLD

Fenny Hanes/Richmond Depot CS Capt. Kepi. I have a 22.5” head and it is just slightly snug on me. $120

Frame buckle belt. Size 34-42 $20 SOLD

Size 36-42 CS officer belt. I cannot remember the name of the fellow that made this. But it was the guy from Washington State, and I want to say his name was Mike. Any way it is a very nice belt with a Parsley Brass buckle and some really nice repro cast Leech and Rigdon hanger snaps. $100

Size 36-42 early CS belt with sheet brass buckle made by Don Smith IIRC. Bought it here a few years ago and the event that I had intended on using it at was canceled. $100

Size 36-40 US belt made by Nick Duvall. $120

Officer sash made by Wendy Osman. $110

NCO sash I am not sure who made it, but it is nice. It has the correct size woolen yarn and tightly woven. $40

Size 42 US Officer vest made by myself from Kochan & Phillips broadcloth and lined with silk. $80

Chris Daley “Ohio” haversack. $30

Ingrain carpet blanket. This is original carpet, but doubt that it is from the 1860’s. Regardless, it is still a pretty cool addition to a CS kit. It does have some wear holes but nothing that seriously impact's its serviceability. It measures roughly 70”x89” $125

Dirty Billy enlisted US Army dress Hat. I bought this for the great boat ride at Shiloh and haven’t worn it since. My head is 22.5” and it fits well. $80 SOLD

Tim Bender made “Stevenson” hat. My head is 22.5 and it fits perfectly. $130 PENDING

Capt. shoulder boards that came from he who we do not speak of. These have had the paste board backing removed. $15

Subdued LT. Shoulder boards from I believe came from the same unmentionable fellow. $15

Extra fancy and Narrow LT. Shoulder boards that have never been used that came from a really famous prison guard. $30 for each pair. SOLD

Four CS officer collar stars made by Pat Craddock that measure 1”. $30

Two US rifle slings. Not sure who made them, but are well made. $10 each

Original stoneware ink bottle. $15

Box with two dice, checkers and cards. The box and checkers were made by an old fellow who used to be in the Southern Guard. $30 SOLD

Box and checkers made by the same SG fellow. $15

Parade Inspection and Basic Evolutions of the Infantry Battalion by Dom Dal Bello. $10 SOLD

Instructions for Guards and Pickets by Dom Dal Bello $10 SOLD

Campaigner College Handbook. A collection of articles written by various members of the hobby and compiled by Jim Butler of SCAR. $15 SOLD

Who remembers this little gem that Matt Caldwell started!? The Civil War Historian 13 issues from the first two years of its existence. $25 for all of them.

1862 Army Officers Pocket Companion, 1865 Customs of Service for the NCO and 1865 Customs of Service for Officers. $12 each

Reproduction Testament $10

Small Scroll flask from you know who. $20 SOLD

Repro Tambourine that I picked up from The Button Barron. $25

Cotton Socks. Unsure who made this. I got them as a part of an QM issue a couple of years back at an event. $5 SOLD

Lard tin copied of the one found in the Steamship Bertrand made by Hot Dip Tin. $45

Period ephemera from various vendors. $8 for all of it. SOLD

Cravats made by Brian Merrick. $25 for both.

Fancy pleated shirt from Sutler of Fort Scott. Machine sewn with hand buttonholes. $20

Multiple Clothing patters for drawers, jackets, shirts vests etc. 19 patterns total with most sizes being in the 42 range. $20 for the lot.

Tyler Underwood
    Tyler Underwood
    Pawleys Island #409 AFM
    Governor Guards, WIG

Click here for the AC rules.

The search function located in the upper right corner of the screen is your friend.

Here is the updated list of items still available. I will accept Paypal sent via friends and family. If you do not feel comfortable doing that then I will accept a USPS money orders. Shipping cost is not included in the prices. I will do my best to ship all items within three days of payment. Photos of everything can be found at the following link. https://app.photobucket.com/u/tylerlunderwood

Pedersoli M1816 - This has not been defarbed and has never seen the field. The only powder it has seen was a single priming charge. $1,000

Size 44 CS Colonel frock. This was made by Kelly Ford and Shane Miles. It is constructed from William Booth Draper WWB 810 broadcloth and lined in silk. The stars were made by Pat Craddock and the gold braid was purchased from Greg Starbuck who bought it from a European supplier. This was only worn for one event and I am asking $800

US canteen with 1st National cross stitched into the cover. $50

Collapsible cup. $30

Size 40 waist, 33 inseam CS officer trousers made by Chris Daley probably 20 years ago. These are very well made with some fancy stitching on the pocket flaps. $100

Fenny Hanes/Richmond Depot CS Capt. Kepi. I have a 22.5” head and it is just slightly snug on me. $120

Size 36-42 CS officer belt. I cannot remember the name of the fellow that made this. But it was the guy from Washington State, and I want to say his name was Mike. Any way it is a very nice belt with a Parsley Brass buckle and some really nice repro cast Leech and Rigdon hanger snaps. $100

Size 36-42 early CS belt with sheet brass buckle made by Don Smith IIRC. Bought it here a few years ago and the event that I had intended on using it at was canceled. $100

NCO sash I am not sure who made it, but it is nice. It has the correct size woolen yarn and tightly woven. $40

Size 42 US Officer vest made by myself from Kochan & Phillips broadcloth and lined with silk. $80

Ingrain carpet blanket. This is original carpet, but doubt that it is from the 1860’s. Regardless, it is still a pretty cool addition to a CS kit. It does have some wear holes but nothing that seriously impact's its serviceability. It measures roughly 70”x89” $125

Capt. shoulder boards that came from he who we do not speak of. These have had the paste board backing removed. $15 SOLD

Subdued LT. Shoulder boards from I believe came from the same unmentionable fellow. $15 SOLD

Two US rifle slings. Not sure who made them, but are well made. $10 each SOLD

Box and checkers made by the same SG fellow. $15 SOLD

Who remembers this little gem that Matt Caldwell started!? The Civil War Historian 13 issues from the first two years of its existence. $25 for all of them.

1862 Army Officers Pocket Companion, 1865 Customs of Service for the NCO and 1865 Customs of Service for Officers. $12 each

Repro Tambourine that I picked up from The Button Barron. $25 SOLD

Lard tin copied of the one found in the Steamship Bertrand made by Hot Dip Tin. $45

Fancy pleated shirt from Sutler of Fort Scott. Machine sewn with hand buttonholes. $20 SOLD

Multiple Clothing patters for drawers, jackets, shirts vests etc. 19 patterns total with most sizes being in the 42 range. $20 for the lot. SOLD

Tyler Underwood
    Tyler Underwood
    Pawleys Island #409 AFM
    Governor Guards, WIG

The search function located in the upper right corner of the screen is your friend.

Comment

Here is the updated list of items still available. I will accept Paypal sent via friends and family. If you do not feel comfortable doing that then I will accept a USPS money orders. Shipping cost is not included in the prices. I will do my best to ship all items within three days of payment. Photos of everything can be found at the following link. https://app.photobucket.com/u/tylerlunderwood

US canteen with 1st National cross stitched into the cover. $50 PENDING

Collapsible cup. $30

Fenny Hanes/Richmond Depot CS Capt. Kepi. I have a 22.5” head and it is just slightly snug on me. $115

Tyler Underwood
      Pawleys Island #409 AFM
      Governor Guards, WIG

Comment

Pedersoli M1816 - This has not been defarbed and has never seen the field. The only powder it has seen was a single priming charge. $950

Size 44 CS Colonel frock. This was made by Kelly Ford and Shane Miles. It is constructed from William Booth Draper WWB 810 broadcloth and lined in silk. The stars were made by Pat Craddock and the gold braid was purchased from Greg Starbuck who bought it from a European supplier. This was only worn for one event and I am asking $775

Boyed Miles painted cloth officer haversack. $70

Collapsible cup. $30

Size 40 waist, 33 inseam CS officer trousers made by Chris Daley probably 20 years ago. These are very well made with some fancy stitching on the pocket flaps. $95

Size 40 waist, 28 inseam US officer trousers made by Sean Cooper. $95

Fenny Hanes/Richmond Depot CS Capt. Kepi. I have a 22.5” head and it is just slightly snug on me. $110

Size 36-40 US belt made by Nick Duvall. $110

Officer sash made by Wendy Osman. $100

NCO sash I am not sure who made it, but it is nice. It has the correct size woolen yarn and tightly woven. $35

Size 42 US Officer vest made by myself from Kochan & Phillips broadcloth and lined with silk. $75

Ingrain carpet blanket. This is original carpet, but doubt that it is from the 1860’s. Regardless, it is still a pretty cool addition to a CS kit. It does have some wear holes but nothing that seriously impact's its serviceability. It measures roughly 70”x89” $115

Reproduction Testament $8

Tyler Underwood
        Pawleys Island #409 AFM
        Governor Guards, WIG

Comment

Pedersoli M1816 - This has not been defarbed and has never seen the field. The only powder it has seen was a single priming charge. $950 SOLD

Size 44 CS Colonel frock. This was made by Kelly Ford and Shane Miles. It is constructed from William Booth Draper WWB 810 broadcloth and lined in silk. The stars were made by Pat Craddock and the gold braid was purchased from Greg Starbuck who bought it from a European supplier. This was only worn for one event and I am asking $775

Boyed Miles painted cloth officer haversack. $70

Collapsible cup. $30

Size 40 waist, 33 inseam CS officer trousers made by Chris Daley probably 20 years ago. These are very well made with some fancy stitching on the pocket flaps. $95

Size 40 waist, 28 inseam US officer trousers made by Sean Cooper. $95

Fenny Hanes/Richmond Depot CS Capt. Kepi. I have a 22.5” head and it is just slightly snug on me. $110

Size 36-40 US belt made by Nick Duvall. $110

Officer sash made by Wendy Osman. $100

Size 42 US Officer vest made by myself from Kochan & Phillips broadcloth and lined with silk. $75

Ingrain carpet blanket. This is original carpet, but doubt that it is from the 1860’s. Regardless, it is still a pretty cool addition to a CS kit. It does have some wear holes but nothing that seriously impact's its serviceability. It measures roughly 70”x89” $115

Tyler Underwood
          Pawleys Island #409 AFM
          Governor Guards, WIG

Comment

Here is the updated list of items still available. I will accept Paypal sent via friends and family. If you do not feel comfortable doing that then I will accept a USPS money orders. Shipping cost is not included in the prices. I will do my best to ship all items within three days of payment.

Size 44 CS Colonel frock. This was made by Kelly Ford and Shane Miles. It is constructed from William Booth Draper WWB 810 broadcloth and lined in silk. The stars were made by Pat Craddock and the real gold braid was purchased from Greg Starbuck who bought it from a European supplier. This was only worn for one event and I am asking $600 PENDING Click image for larger version  Name:	Frock1.jpg Views:	187 Size:	2.20 MB ID:	281323 Click image for larger version  Name:	frock2.jpg Views:	169 Size:	1.73 MB ID:	281329 Click image for larger version  Name:	frock3.jpg Views:	167 Size:	2.07 MB ID:	281330 Click image for larger version  Name:	frock4.jpg Views:	165 Size:	2.23 MB ID:	281331 Click image for larger version  Name:	frock5.jpg Views:	168 Size:	1.66 MB ID:	281332

Boyed Miles painted cloth officer haversack. $75 Click image for larger version  Name:	Officer haversack1.jpg Views:	166 Size:	2.28 MB ID:	281325 Click image for larger version  Name:	Officer haversack2.jpg Views:	165 Size:	2.57 MB ID:	281328

Collapsible cup. $25 SOLD

Size 40 waist, 33 inseam CS officer trousers made by Chris Daley probably 20 years ago. These are very well made with some fancy stitching on the pocket flaps. $80 SOLD

Size 40 waist, 28 inseam US officer trousers made by Sean Cooper. $100 Click image for larger version  Name:	US officer.jpg Views:	166 Size:	1.66 MB ID:	281327
            Tyler Underwood
            Pawleys Island #409 AFM
            Governor Guards, WIG

Comment

Here is the updated list of items still available. I will accept Paypal sent via friends and family. If you do not feel comfortable doing that then I will accept a USPS money orders. Shipping cost is not included in the prices. I will do my best to ship all items within three days of payment.

Fenny Hanes/Richmond Depot CS Capt. Kepi. I have a 22.5” head and it is just slightly snug on me. SOLD Click image for larger version  Name:	captkepi2.jpg Views:	187 Size:	1.18 MB ID:	281334 Click image for larger version  Name:	captkepi1.jpg Views:	171 Size:	1.34 MB ID:	281335

Size 36-42 CS officer belt. I cannot remember the name of the fellow that made this. But it was the guy from Washington State, and I want to say his name was Mike. Any way it is a very nice belt with a Parsley Brass buckle and some really nice repro cast Leech and Rigdon hanger snaps. $75 SOLD Click image for larger version  Name:	officer belts.jpg Views:	166 Size:	2.48 MB ID:	281336

Size 36-42 early CS belt with sheet brass buckle made by Don Smith IIRC. Bought it here a few years ago and the event that I had intended on using it at was canceled. $75

Size 36-40 US belt made by Nick Duvall. $90 SOLD

Officer sash made by Wendy Osman. $80 SOLD

Size 42 US Officer vest made by myself from Kochan & Phillips broadcloth and lined with silk. $75 Click image for larger version  Name:	US officer vest.jpg Views:	171 Size:	1.57 MB ID:	281338

Chris Daley “Ohio” haversack. $30 SOLD

Ingrain carpet blanket. This is original carpet, but doubt that it is from the 1860’s. Regardless, it is still a pretty cool addition to a CS kit. It does have some wear holes but nothing that seriously impact's its serviceability. It measures roughly 70”x89” $100 SOLD

Original stoneware ink bottle. $15 Click image for larger version  Name:	ink.jpg Views:	169 Size:	195.5 KB ID:	281341

Who remembers this little gem that Matt Caldwell started!? The Civil War Historian 13 issues from the first two years of its existence. $20 for all of them.SOLD

Lard tin copied of the one found in the Steamship Bertrand made by Hot Dip Tin. $45 SOLD
              Tyler Underwood
              Pawleys Island #409 AFM
              Governor Guards, WIG

Comment

Tyler. PM Sent Sir.

S/F
                Red
                John "Red' Turner

Comment

Working...
                X