Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sousa526
    replied
    All items currently sold or pending sale. Thanks for looking. Mods please remove.

Leave a comment:

• Sousa526
    started a topic Leaving the Hobby Sale - Part 1

Leaving the Hobby Sale - Part 1

Two years ago I sold everything and left the hobby. I decided to come back for a bit, but have decided again that it is time for me to move on. My loss is your gain. This will be the first of a couple more posts to come in the future. PayPal is the only acceptable form of payment. Add $10 for shipping.

1. Federal SA Frock Coat - Size 40. Made by Andrew Kasmar. This coat is amazing, Andrew did a great job with it. I have never worn the coat. $400.00

2. Federal Issue Fatigue Blouse - Size 38. Made by Guy Gane. This coat has been used once and is in practically new condition. $200.00

3. British Import Blucher Shoes - Size 9 1/2. Made by Rob Serio of Missouri Boot and Shoe. This shoes are brand new and have never been worn. $150.00

4. Confederate Frock Coat - Size 40. Made by Andrew Kasmar. Another amazing frock by Andrew. This coat has also never been worn. It does not have pockets in the skirt of the coat FYI. $300.00

5. J.B. Sickles St Louis Federal Leather Set - Made by Rob Serio of Missouri Boot and Shoe. The leather set is practically brand new. Bayonet scabbard is two rivet and box is .58 caliber. Only used once at Blakeley. $300.00

6. Federal Knapsack - Not sure of the maker but looks like a Missouri Boot and Shoe. I bought it used, but it is in great condition. $165.00

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks for looking!
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 10 photos.
Working...
X