Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Bernadelli M1841 Mississippi Rifle W/ Zouave Sword Bayonet and Italian Armisport M1842 Socket Bayonet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Bernadelli M1841 Mississippi Rifle W/ Zouave Sword Bayonet and Italian Armisport M1842 Socket Bayonet

Hello Friends,
    1) I have for sale a 1970's era Bernadelli M1841 Mississippi Rifle with a reproduction Zouave sword bayonet. The early Bernadelli reproductions had brazed on bolsters which made them susceptible to blowing off especially when they were fired with live rounds. This is one of the early production rifles. I had Dan Whitacre remove the original breech/ bolster and replace it with his breech which incorporates the breech/bolster in one part. This makes the rifle safe to shoot. One thing to note is that the larger breech makes the tang stick up slightly and the hammer had to be bent slightly to strike the nipple. The lock works perfectly and I believe the rifle has never been shot. The rifle does not have a bayonet lug for the bayonet which must be purchased separately. The price is $700 shipped.
    2) I also have an Italian Armisport M1842 Socket Bayonet. I replaced the locking ring with an original. It fits the musket perfectly. The only reason I'm selling this one is because I bought an original bayonet. The price is $120 shipped.
    I accept paypal only. Please send payment for friends and family. My paypal address is tkess170@live.kutztown.edu
    Thanks,
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 7 photos.
    Thomas Kessler

Hello,
    I'll drop the price of the Mississippi rifle and bayonet to $600. The price of the M1842 bayonet is now $100.
    Thanks,
    Thomas Kessler
    Thomas Kessler

Comment

Hello,
      I'll drop the price of the Mississippi Rifle and Sword bayonet to $525.
      Thanks, Thomas Kessler
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.
      Thomas Kessler

Comment

Hello,
        The Armisport M1842 Socket Bayonet has been sold.
        Thanks, Thomas Kessler
        Thomas Kessler

Comment

Working...
        X