Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS Confederate Jackets

Hi everyone,
    I am doing some spring cleaning and decided to part with a few great pieces. I have some more items I will be listing in the coming weeks. They will also be posted on the AC so keep an eye out! For now, I have two great jackets to offer you:
    • Richmond Depot type II made by The Honest Sutler ( SOLD)- This jacket is exclusively made from fabric sourced from Charlie Childs. This is a piece I had made for a specific handful of events. I most notably used it during the filming of The Field of Lost Shoes and it appeared on screen in multiple shots used in the film. Considering it was only used a handful of times it is in nearly new condition. Lots of had sewn details and gorgeous buttons from the Button Baron. This is cut exactly like an original and was in fact copied from an original pattern, so it fits high and snug. Please check measurements below for fit.
    Pit-to-pit with jacket buttoned - 19.5"
    Sleeve length from shoulder hem to cuff - 24"
    Length from top of collar to bottom hem on the back side - 22"
    Price- SOLD
    • Confederate Communication Jacket (Civilian Manufactured) - This jacket is a custom-made piece that is meant to emulate many of the homemade jackets that were produced throughout the war. An example of which can be seen at the North Carolina Museum of history in the form of a frock coat with homespun lining. Many early war jackets were made for soldiers by their wives, sisters, mothers, etc. and featured civilian material lining. Lining material is copied from a period pattern and was produced by Booth and Draper. The jean wool and Sleeve lining/pocket material are again from Charlie Childs. Black wool tape also comes from Booth and Draper. Block "I" buttons and two federal buttons on epaulets are from the Button Baron. So needless to say, there is roughly $150 in fabric alone! Please check measurements below for fit.
    Pit-to-pit with jacket buttoned - 21"
    Sleeve length from shoulder hem to cuff - 24 1/4"
    Length from top of collar to bottom hem on the back side - 22"
    Price- SOLD

ALL ITEMS HAVE SOLD

All the best, -Matthew
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 10 photos.
    Last edited by civilwarreenacting1; 03-10-2022, 01:53 AM. Reason: Edit: All items sold.
    Matthew Gravely

Price adjusted and open to all offers on the communication jacket.

EDIT: Richmond Depot II in english kersey SOLD
    Last edited by civilwarreenacting1; 03-05-2022, 02:24 AM.
    Matthew Gravely

Comment

Moderators: All items have sold, please feel free to close this thread. Thank you!
      Last edited by civilwarreenacting1; 03-10-2022, 01:52 AM.
      Matthew Gravely

Comment

Working...
      X