Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reproduction 1855 Rifles

Hello,

I have for sale two reproduction 1855 pattern rifles. Both rifles are still new. I bought them and then sent them the same day to john zimmerman to have them defarbed.

NOT INTERSTED IN TRADES ALSO!!!!!!!!

Rifle NO.1,

The first pattern 1855 started its life as a pedersoli undefarbed 1861 springfield. I had it converted and defarbed as a type 1 Springfield arsenal 1855 rifle by John Zimmerman. The stock has been completely redone. Correct brass nose cap added and small parts blued. Also a us made machined long range sight. the lock has been completely replaced with a correct 1855 pattern lock with functioning door and milled out innards. Does not have 1855 maynard lock parts. But can be added in the future if the buyer chooses so. Rifle has never been fired and is still new. Does not come with bayonet. I have over 2K invested in this rifle.
    I am asking $1250 plus shipping to the continental US. FIRM

Rifle NO.2,

Rifle number 2 is an armisport 1855 type 2 defarbed by John Zimmerman as a type 2 Harpersferry 1855. The stock has been redone and all small parts blued. The lock has been replaced, has a functioning door and machined innards. ZDoes not have 1855 maynard lock parts. But can be added in the future if the buyer chooses so. The lock and barrel have been stamped with an 1860 date. Rifle has never been fired and is still new. Does not come with bayonet. I have over 2K invested in this rifle.
    I am asking $1250 plus shipping to the continental US. FIRM

PM me for more pictures
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 7 photos.
    Kyle Mellott

Price Drop to $1150 shipped if payed at this asking price in the lower 48.
    Kyle Mellott

Comment

Price drop to $1000 USD per rifle, plus shipping. This will be only offered till 05/20/2022.
      Kyle Mellott

Comment

Type 2 has been sold
        Kyle Mellott

Comment

Is the type 1 still around?
          Sam Dolan
          Samuel K. Dolan
          1st Texas Infantry
          SUVCW

Comment

Working...