The Blakeley Starter Kit - Approved By Roach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Blakeley Starter Kit - Approved By Roach

Click image for larger version  Name:	EricTipton-BlakeleyStarter.jpg Views:	0 Size:	500.2 KB ID:	283433

THE BLAKELEY STARTER KIT - APPROVED BY ROACH
    -If you typically go Federal and are interested in attending the 2023 "Last Fight For Mobile" event as a Confederate, my remaining kit is a good place to start (plus a "captured" Federal Canteen). It seems kind of ironic to me that all I would have left of my kit would work out well for a Confederate impression since I did portrayed Federal throught most of my living history career. Saw it and thought, "you know, I got tha jacket and trousers for Blakeley. Never got to wear them that last time. I ought to give someone else a shot."

BUNDLE THE REMAINING ITEMS - The individual prices are listed next to each item. The total, as listed is $638.00. If you buy the whole kit, I will drop it to $590 total and throw in shipping and an extra or two. If interested, please contact me on Facebook Messenger.

CONFEDERATE ALABAMA MYSTERY JACKET - A great choice for the Fort Blakeley Event this coming March 31st. It has never been worn. Made by Jordan Ricketts. Size 40-42. $280 plus shipping.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2962.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.69 MB ID:	283390

LIGHT BROWN TOUSERS - By Chris Utley. Worn once. Practically mint condition. Works for for a Confederate or ciitizen impression. Size 32-34 waist. $125 plus shipping.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2983.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.54 MB ID:	283392

GRAY CONFEDERATE TROUSERS - By Jordan Ricketts. Worn once. Excellent condition. Size 32-34 waist. $175 plus shipping.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2986.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.67 MB ID:	283393

COTTON SOCKS & MITTENS - One pair of correct white cotton socks. $8 plus shipping. Brown period-correct mittens. $20 plus shipping to keep warm in the field.

Click image for larger version  Name:	MittensSocks.jpg Views:	0 Size:	286.8 KB ID:	283434

FEDERAL CANTEEN - Missing strap and cork. No leaks. Good for a starter kit. $30 plus shipping.

Click image for larger version  Name:	FortBlakeley-2023-Banner.jpg Views:	0 Size:	114.1 KB ID:	283436
    Hosted by Brian DesRochers of the Independent Rifles. This event is set on the original ground of Fort Blakeley in recreated works on the Confederate and Federal side. This event has grown substantially over the last several years and is definitely worth attending. Brian is hands-on with the site and has made major strides in his years there.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, CLICK HERE FOR THE EVENT WEB SITE

And, as always... REGISTER!

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!

Click image for larger version  Name:	FortBlakeley-Attack3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	123.5 KB ID:	283438

Click image for larger version

Name:	FortBlakely-SCAR.jpg
Views:	827
Size:	341.9 KB
ID:	283439
    Last edited by Eric Tipton; 08-05-2022, 07:10 PM.
    ERIC TIPTON
    Former AC Owner

The whole kit is sold, pending payment.
    ERIC TIPTON
    Former AC Owner

Comment

Working...
    X