WTB: New York State Jacket, us trousers, & Duvall us box sling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: New York State Jacket, us trousers, & Duvall us box sling

Looking to buy three used items. A used NYS jacket in 42/44 from a reputable manufacturer and a pair of VERY worn US trousers size 36/38. I know where I can get them new. I am also looking for a Duvall US cartridge box sling. Thanks!
    Drew

"God knows, as many posts as go up on this site everyday, there's plenty of folks who know how to type. Put those keyboards to work on a real issue that's tied to the history that we love and obsess over so much." F.B.

"...mow hay, cut wood, prepare great food, drink schwitzel, knit, sew, spin wool, rock out to a good pinch of snuff and somehow still find time to go fly a kite." N.B.

Re: WTB: New York State Jacket, us trousers, & Duvall us box sling

Found trousers and sling! Thanks everyone.

Still looking for a USED size 42 NYS jacket.
    Drew

"God knows, as many posts as go up on this site everyday, there's plenty of folks who know how to type. Put those keyboards to work on a real issue that's tied to the history that we love and obsess over so much." F.B.

"...mow hay, cut wood, prepare great food, drink schwitzel, knit, sew, spin wool, rock out to a good pinch of snuff and somehow still find time to go fly a kite." N.B.

Comment

Re: WTB: New York State Jacket, us trousers, & Duvall us box sling

Still looking for a USED size 42 NYS Jacket, esp. one from Guy Gane, Daley, Childs, Weedeward, etc.

Also looking for a size 42 US Dress Coast from Daley, Childs, Weedeward, etc.
      Drew

Comment

Working...
      X