Marching Through Georgia - book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marching Through Georgia - book

Located an old 1st edition of this book today, in old but still readable condition. Binding was still good, and the covers were sound and not too worn. Any body know what this book might be worth, and if it's worth reading? If it's not so great I won't waste my time buying it.

Re: Marching Through Georgia - book

Clark,
    Its a pretty good book, has some very interesting details.

Lee
    Lee White
    Researcher and Historian
    "Delenda Est Carthago"
    "My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings, Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

http://bullyforbragg.blogspot.com/

Comment

I always check at Barnes and Noble (bn.com) to see what books are selling for on the used market. Just look under the "Out of Print" section and type in your book title. In your case, "Marching through Georgia" brought up 4 different authors, so you'll need to do a more thorough search.
      Hope you found yourself a great deal. ;)
      Jack Booda

Comment

I know of a dealer of old books close by, he has a copy of Marching Through Georgia 1st Ed. Very good copy with a asking price of $100.00 This may give you a idea.

I've read it too. Good book.
        [FONT=Arial Black]Mark Mason[/FONT]
        [FONT=Book Antiqua]Tarwater Mess[/FONT]
        [FONT=Arial Narrow][I]G.H. Thomas Invincibles[/I][/FONT]

Comment

I had a first edition of MTG, and I gave it to an old pard for his bday. It is a very good read.
          Robert Johnson

"Them fellers out thar you ar goin up against, ain't none of the blue-bellied, white-livered Yanks and sassidge-eatin'forrin' hirelin's you have in Virginny that run atthe snap of a cap - they're Western fellers, an' they'll mighty quick give you a bellyful o' fightin."

In memory of: William Garry Co.H 5th USCC KIA 10/2/64 Saltville VA.

Comment

Working...
          X