Watch fob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch fob

Gentlemen, I am lucky enough to own my GGG Grandfathers Masonic watch fob but I don't have any idea how old it is. Can anyone tell me anything about it by looking at the picture below?
    Tyler Underwood
    Pawleys Island #409 AFM
    Governor Guards, WIG

Click here for the AC rules.

The search function located in the upper right corner of the screen is your friend.

Re: Watch fob

Not to overlook the obvious, you can estimate the age by what you know about the old boy that first owned it. When was he alive and when was he a Mason?
    Joe Smotherman

Comment

What Joe said. Plus, if it's a quality piece, there may be hallmarks on back which are datable.
      David Fox

Comment

Joe, I actually did think of that I know that he was b. 1851 and d. 1939, but I am not sure if he was the original owner and unfortunately I don't know when he became a Mason.
        David, when I got home today I check the back out again and there were no markings.

I appreciate the input from both of you and I will be certain to post any new information that I may find.
        Tyler Underwood
        Pawleys Island #409 AFM
        Governor Guards, WIG

Click here for the AC rules.

The search function located in the upper right corner of the screen is your friend.

Comment

Working...
        X