Photos I like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos I like

I really like these photos......ok Im trying to figure out how to upload from my machine.
    Attached Files
    Robert Johnson

"Them fellers out thar you ar goin up against, ain't none of the blue-bellied, white-livered Yanks and sassidge-eatin'forrin' hirelin's you have in Virginny that run atthe snap of a cap - they're Western fellers, an' they'll mighty quick give you a bellyful o' fightin."

In memory of: William Garry Co.H 5th USCC KIA 10/2/64 Saltville VA.

Re: Photos I like

It worked Im going to Hawaii Yeaaaaaaaaaa!
    Attached Files
    Robert Johnson

"Them fellers out thar you ar goin up against, ain't none of the blue-bellied, white-livered Yanks and sassidge-eatin'forrin' hirelin's you have in Virginny that run atthe snap of a cap - they're Western fellers, an' they'll mighty quick give you a bellyful o' fightin."

Comment

Great photos! I really like the Indiana zouaves photo. :)
      Richard Condon

114th PVI, Co. A "Collis' Zouaves"
      &
      "The Marked Mess"

Comment

Me too, I love the glasses of Beer. ;)
        Robert Johnson

Comment

I just noticed the Indianans have military vests under the false zouave vests.
          Robert Johnson

Comment

Yeah, I noticed the vests under the fake ones also. That's very interesting. Here's another photo of a soldier from their same unit (34th Indiana) who has a vest under the fake one.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by SteelCityZouave; 02-05-2004, 06:58 PM.
            Richard Condon

114th PVI, Co. A "Collis' Zouaves"
            &
            "The Marked Mess"

Comment

Just a bit of info..

The 34th Indiana comprised of companies from Blackford, Grant, Henry, Madison, and Delaware Counties, ot name a few..They trained at Camp Stillwell, Anderson, IN (my hometown.) Unfortunately this camp is now a pristine GOLF COURSE and COUNTRY CLUB

While in Texas, they did vote to pitch in and have this style of jacket made after reenlisting to become veteran volunteers, the hash mark is visible on the left sleeve.
              [SIZE=2][B]Mark Mason[/B][/SIZE] :cool:
              [SIZE=2][I]Tar Water Mess[/I][/SIZE]
              [SIZE=2][I]GHTI[/I][/SIZE]
              [URL]http://http://www.ghti.homestead.com/[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by markmason
                Just a bit of info..

The 34th Indiana comprised of companies from Blackford, Grant, Henry, Madison, and Delaware Counties, ot name a few..They trained at Camp Stillwell, Anderson, IN (my hometown.) Unfortunately this camp is now a pristine GOLF COURSE and COUNTRY CLUB

While in Texas, they did vote to pitch in and have this style of jacket made after reenlisting to become veteran volunteers, the hash mark is visible on the left sleeve.
                That is a really good question. Maybe you should post it on another part of the forum with more traffic than here.
                Robert Johnson

Comment

Working...
                X