More cool Masonic Photo or i think they are

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More cool Masonic Photo or i think they are

I found these photos aon the web and all the info that came with them was the title I dont know if they are correct but interesting photos none the less.

Marvin
    Attached Files
    Marvin Greer
    Snake Nation Disciples

"Now bounce the Bullies!" -- Lt. David Cornwell 9th Louisiana Colored Troops, Battle of Milliken's Bend.

sigpic

Re: More cool Masonic Photo or i think they are

Second one is definitely Masonic, I cant get the other three to enlarge enough to see their aprons. Masonic or Odd Fellows.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]Justin Runyon[/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua]; Pumpkin Patch Mess: [/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua]WIG-GHTI[/FONT]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]Organization of American Historians[/FONT]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]Company of Military Historians[/FONT]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]CWPT, W.M., Terre Haute #19[/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua] F&AM[/FONT]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]Terre Haute Chapter 11 RAM[/FONT]

Comment

pardon my ignorance but can you explain the difference b/w the Odd Fellows and the Masons?
      Marvin Greer
      Snake Nation Disciples

"Now bounce the Bullies!" -- Lt. David Cornwell 9th Louisiana Colored Troops, Battle of Milliken's Bend.

sigpic

Comment

They are relatively similar organizations, the Freemasons being older and larger. The Odd fellows were known for a time as the Poor mans Masons due to the relative in-expense of getting in. Much of the make up of the Odd Fellows was modeled after the Masons.
        [FONT=Book Antiqua]Justin Runyon[/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua]; Pumpkin Patch Mess: [/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua]WIG-GHTI[/FONT]
        [FONT=Book Antiqua]Organization of American Historians[/FONT]
        [FONT=Book Antiqua]Company of Military Historians[/FONT]
        [FONT=Book Antiqua]CWPT, W.M., Terre Haute #19[/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua] F&AM[/FONT]
        [FONT=Book Antiqua]Terre Haute Chapter 11 RAM[/FONT]

Comment

Thank you for the info
          Marvin Greer
          Snake Nation Disciples

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X