Image Gallery question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Gallery question

I went to go post some pics and the button to upload pictures is no longer there. Is there a reason for this? I guess this is for the Mods, but if anyone else has had issues with this, please share how it was fixed.

Thanks,
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Matt Caldwell

GHTI

WIG[/FONT]

Re: Image Gallery question

Matt, it's possible the AC is taking measures to help protect itself from copyright violations? some people seem to disregard their sources.
    [SIZE=2][B]Mark Mason[/B][/SIZE] :cool:
    [SIZE=2][I]Tar Water Mess[/I][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][I]GHTI[/I][/SIZE]
    [URL]http://http://www.ghti.homestead.com/[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by markmason
      Matt, it's possible the AC is taking measures to help protect itself from copyright violations? some people seem to disregard their sources.
      Thanks for the reply Mark. The pictures are mine, which I took personally, so there should be no concern with copyright infringement in this case. Mods, can you help me out here?

GHTI

WIG[/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Caldwell
        Thanks for the reply Mark. The pictures are mine, which I took personally, so there should be no concern with copyright infringement in this case. Mods, can you help me out here?
        Yes, I would like to see more of those pics you have with the 5th NY jacket. :tounge_sm
        [SIZE=2][B]Mark Mason[/B][/SIZE] :cool:
        [SIZE=2][I]Tar Water Mess[/I][/SIZE]
        [SIZE=2][I]GHTI[/I][/SIZE]
        [URL]http://http://www.ghti.homestead.com/[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by markmason
          Yes, I would like to see more of those pics you have with the 5th NY jacket. :tounge_sm
          Still looking for a resolution to the problem. Thanks,

GHTI

WIG[/FONT]

Comment

Its still there.
            Attached Files
            Robert Johnson

"Them fellers out thar you ar goin up against, ain't none of the blue-bellied, white-livered Yanks and sassidge-eatin'forrin' hirelin's you have in Virginny that run atthe snap of a cap - they're Western fellers, an' they'll mighty quick give you a bellyful o' fightin."

In memory of: William Garry Co.H 5th USCC KIA 10/2/64 Saltville VA.

Comment

Image Gallery question

I went to go post some pics and the button to upload pictures is no longer there. Is there a reason for this? I guess this is for the Mods, but if anyone else has had issues with this, please share how it was fixed.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by Vuhginyuh
                I too have looked around a bit for answers on this. I want to post in the IMAGE GALLERY in the toolbar, not in the forum. I can't seem to find the link to it.

Could it be possible that there is no longer any room in the image gallery?
                Robert Johnson

"Them fellers out thar you ar goin up against, ain't none of the blue-bellied, white-livered Yanks and sassidge-eatin'forrin' hirelin's you have in Virginny that run atthe snap of a cap - they're Western fellers, an' they'll mighty quick give you a bellyful o' fightin."

In memory of: William Garry Co.H 5th USCC KIA 10/2/64 Saltville VA.

Comment

Tis late May and I don't see provision to upload to the gallery, comment, or rate the images - all of which I had seen before.

I imagine it's some user access level thing whereas we rank-n-file types have been discluded? (original words made up while you wait)
                  Gerald Todd
                  1st Maine Cavalry
                  Eos stupra si jocum nesciunt accipere.

Comment

Not trying to be a wiseguy but make sure that you are logged into the Image Gallery.
                    Mike "Dusty" Chapman

Member: CWT, CVBT, NTHP, MOC, KBA, Stonewall Jackson House, Mosby Heritage Foundation

"I would have posted this on the preservation folder, but nobody reads that!" - Christopher Daley

The AC was not started with the beginner in mind. - Jim Kindred

Comment

Originally posted by dusty27
                      Not trying to be a wiseguy but make sure that you are logged into the Image Gallery.
                      Ok wise guy :)

Did that, logged off and back on also - just-in-case.

It used to be there, I posted a few pics months ago.

I guess it's all in who ye know. ;)

Editors note: Ditto the Links section; can't add, edit, etc though I could back in February
                      Last edited by GeraldTodd; 05-25-2004, 06:34 AM. Reason: hey, I remembered my shoes this time!
                      Gerald Todd
                      1st Maine Cavalry
                      Eos stupra si jocum nesciunt accipere.

Comment

Gerald,

Sorry I can't help more. Hopefully, another moderator can do more for you. Might want to send an email to Scott McKay about this.
                        Mike "Dusty" Chapman

Member: CWT, CVBT, NTHP, MOC, KBA, Stonewall Jackson House, Mosby Heritage Foundation

"I would have posted this on the preservation folder, but nobody reads that!" - Christopher Daley

The AC was not started with the beginner in mind. - Jim Kindred

Comment

We might be having some issues with the software. I note a error when posting a new link in the links section. I'll have to find time to try to debug this stuff.
                          Paul Calloway
                          Proudest Member of the Tar Water Mess
                          Proud Member of the GHTI
                          Member, Civil War Preservation Trust
                          Wayne #25, F&AM

Comment

I have pictures from pickett's mill i'd like to upload to the gallery, but i can't seem to find any way of doing so.
                            Ryan Burns
                            The Skulkers Mess

GGG Grandson of 1st Sgt. Albert Burns
                            3rd Mississippi Infantry Regiment

Comment

Originally posted by paulcalloway
                              We might be having some issues with the software. I note a error when posting a new link in the links section. I'll have to find time to try to debug this stuff.
                              Is the image gallery upload function still broken or am I just looking in the wrong place? I was going to post the below images to the authentic reenactor gallery, but there doesn't appear to be any way to upload pics to the gallery.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by coffee boiler; 06-24-2004, 06:10 PM.
                              Bob Clayton
                              [url=http://www.sykesregulars.org]Co. C, 2nd U.S. Infantry, "Sykes Regulars"[/url]
                              Honoring the proud history and traditions of the U.S. Army
                              [url=http://home.comcast.net/~coffeeboiler/sykes_pics.htm]Photo Gallery[/url]

Comment

Working...
                              X