Missouri 1861 soldier photos help-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missouri 1861 soldier photos help-

I need your help-- I am currently writing a book-- Missouri 1861-- which is a collection of my notes on the USRC Federal, Missouri uniformed Militia, and the Missouri State Guard. When the call went out from President Lincoln, Governor Claiborne Jackson refused to muster any Regiments. Frank Blair Jr., wrote to Washington and his offer to muster troops created the first 5 Regiments of the United States Reserve Corp and another 5 Regiments of Volunteers after that-- 11,000 men and Officers. Their uniforms!!! I have some photos but need more--

I met a Missouri collector 25 years ago in Lexington Missouri that collected just Missouri tintypes-- he was one-- and I need to find some more.

Can anyone help me?

I also have extensive notes on the Missouri State Guard under Price-- and some photos of MSG-- but could always use more--

I have the standards-- the Duvall Brothers and the Brown brothers-- but anything new and exciting is welcome--

Benton Hussars, Fremont's Bodyguard, Lyon's Bodyguard, Prairie Rangers, awesome!!!

Tom Arliskas
    CSuniforms
    Tom Arliskas
Working...
X