Federal overcoat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federal overcoat

I'm looking to get a Federal overcoat, but have been told by my friends not to purchase anything w/o them as i am new to the hobby and dont know what to look out for in good reproductions. Can anyone reccomend a good place to look for one at least?

Re: Federal overcoat

Go to www.stonybrookcompany.com and check the consignment page. There are two or three quality reproduction greatcoats, new, made by Stonybrook for sale.
    These are top quality, ready to ship, at a great price.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Todd S. Bemis[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [CENTER][/CENTER][I]Co. A, 1st Texas Infantry[/I]
    Independent Volunteers
    [I]simius semper simius[/I]

Comment

Both are A/C Approved.
      Tyler Gibson
      The Independent Rifles

Comment

You might also look into what C.J. Daley has in stock on his ebay store. I personally have one of his coats and it is top notch. I believe he is working on another run of these right now.
        Greg Swank
        49th IN Co. F
        Tanglefoot Mess

Comment

Wambaugh, White & Co was taking orders for Mike Anderson's US great coat. They may still have an open slot. The link is still on their website's front page .
          [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=3]Michael Phillips, GGG Grandson of
          Pvt Edmond Phillips, 44th NCT, Co E, "The Turtle Paws"[/SIZE]
          [SIZE=2]Mustered in March 1862
          Paroled at Appomattox C.H. Virginia, April 15, 1865[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=Navy][B]"Good, now we'll have news from Hell before breakfast."[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
          Was Gen Sherman's response upon hearing the capture and execution of 3 reporters who had followed from Atlanta, by the rebels.
          The execution part turned out to be false.[COLOR=DarkRed] [B]Dagg Nabbit![/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
          X