.58 Cartridges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .58 Cartridges

Can anyone give me some instruction on or direct me to a website with instructions on how to make authentic .58 caliber musket cartridges?? Not blanks but the REAL thing...Thanks..Mike McSpadden
    Mike McSpadden

Re: .58 Cartridges

Whenther you are making authentic blanks or live fire cartridges, the basics are the same (just most people don't double tube blanks). Check out the Lazy Jacks site for information on how to make cartridges: http://www.lazyjacks.org.uk/cartrdge.htm
    Robert Collett
    8th FL / 13th IN
    Armory Guards
    WIG

Comment

Check this out: http://cartridgetubes.com/uploads/ac.pdf

It has instructions on how to make Enfield cartridges and .58 Cal. cartridges.
      Andrew Turner
      Co.D 27th NCT
      Liberty Rifles

"Well, by God, I’ll take my men in and if they outflank me I’ll face my men about and cut my way out. Forward, men!” Gen. John R. Cooke at Bristoe Station,VA

Comment

Thanks for the information. Does anybody know if there might be a book on this?? Thanks Again!! Mike McSpadden
        Mike McSpadden

Comment

Making Cartridges by Patrick Reardon. A Publication from the Watchdog Quarterly, Inc. ISBN 0-9742201-4-0 for the Second Edition (fourth printing) - February 2009.
          And I don't remember where I got it or how much but you might check the outfit that Todd Watts does some work at.

Mike Stein
          Mike Stein
          Remuddeled Kitchen Mess

Comment

Thanks!!! I ordered a copy a few minutes ago from Blockade Runner if anybody is interested in where to find one..Mike McSpadden
            Mike McSpadden

Comment

Working...
            X