Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bqbowden
    replied
    Did you ever make your pack? I would be interested in knowing how it turned out as I would also like to make one for myself.

Thanks ...

Barry Bowden
    Somewhere in Alabama ...

Leave a comment:

• JulianNew
    replied
    Re: Double-Bag Knapsack Leather

I hope he gets better soon. It is okay if I don't get a quick reply, being that I was going to start working on this closer to the summer. Thanks guys!

Leave a comment:

• Silas
    replied

Mike tossed his back severely over the weekend and is currently immobile. Don't expect a quick response.

Leave a comment:

• Tyler Underwood
    replied

Julian, contact Mike Brase. He is the owner of M.B. Young & Co. He is an approved vendor on here and should be able to help you out. His screen name is arkangle133

Leave a comment:

• JulianNew
    started a topic Double-Bag Knapsack Leather

Double-Bag Knapsack Leather

I'm currently beginning work on making my own double bag knapsack. I've already figured out all of the details as to where to get the cloth and some of the hardware, but I'm still unsure about an important part; the leather. I was wondering if you guys had any sources to get some good pit tanned leather that I could use to make the straps and other leather componets out of, as well as where to find split leather to use in the shoulder strap backing? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Working...
X