Pedersoli bayonet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedersoli bayonet

Hi All! My first post on this forum! Question: I am about to order one of the new Pedersoli Enfields. Who offers a correct bayonet for this? What size? (Euroarms or Armisport) I would prefer one of the Todd Watts defarbs, but I have not seen any postings regarding which one will fit! Thanks!

Harry Titus
    Harry Titus

Re: Pedersoli bayonet

Hopefully, Craig Barry can chime in here with a more precise answer, but...

Generally, you want to have your musket with you and try out a number of bayonets. I have had luck getting original bayonets to fit Euroarms, Armi Sport, and the old Parker Hale muskets. Originals are the best bet, if you can find one that fits. Repros tend to be variable and some can have a loose fit. So, either way you go, you want to have your musket with you and have a number of examples to try out.
    John Wickett
    Former Carpetbagger
    Administrator (We got rules here! Be Nice - Sign Your Name - No Farbisms)

Comment

Good conditioned originals can be had in the $125-150 range. Bring your musket to a CW show and start trying them on. Sometimes it's like a needle in a haystack.
      Mark Krausz
      William L. Campbell
      Prodigal Sons Mess of Co. B 36th IL Inf.
      Old Northwest Volunteers
      Agents Campbell and Pelican's Military Goods

Comment

Harry, if you are able to hold out until May, take your new rifle to the relic show in Mansfield and get fitted with an original. I can guarantee you will be much happier with an original.
        Tyler Underwood
        Pawleys Island #409 AFM
        Governor Guards, WIG

Click here for the AC rules.

The search function located in the upper right corner of the screen is your friend.

Comment

Working...
        X