This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• confederate wooden canteens

does anyone know of anyone that makes an accurate reproduction of a confederate wooden canteen, all the ones i have seen for sale have all sorts of inaccuracies such as copper spouts and plastic liners.

Re: confederate wooden canteens

Nicholas,

Since you are new to the forums so I have moved the replies to your question(s) and am going to offer you a little advice that I think will help you learn how to use our forums to the fullest extent. (Thanks to those who had replied. We are going for a "teach a man to fish" type exercise here.)

1- Learn to use the Search Function. We spent a great deal of time developing this tool just for guys like you who need basic information.

2- If you can't find the answer to you question using the Search function, before you make a post, please take a look at the descriptions of each forum. For basic questions, Camp of Instruction is the forum to use.

3- Check out the Vendor page for answers to your "Who makes a..." type questions. Simply click on "Links" and then "Vendors" to get there.

I think if you follow these steps, you will find the AC Forums to be an incredibly useful tool. Good luck and good hunting!
    John Stillwagon

Comment

Working...
    X