Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass Buttons

Ladies and Gents,

I'm in desperate need of some plain white, porcelain buttons. Does anyone know where I can get some? I'd like them to be anywhere from 3/8" -5/16" in size, any bigger than that would be too big. If anyone could put me on the right track it would be much appreciated.
    James K. Masson

Re: Glass Buttons

Mods,

If one of the powers at be could move this thread to the Civilian folder...I should've known better than to post it here.
    James K. Masson

Comment

Originally posted by James Masson
      Ladies and Gents,

I'm in desperate need of some plain white, porcelain buttons. Does anyone know where I can get some? I'd like them to be anywhere from 3/8" -5/16" in size, any bigger than that would be too big. If anyone could put me on the right track it would be much appreciated.
      James,

The quick and easy way to find them is ebay, but do you want glass or porcelain? I'm sure some good folks here might have a few to spare too.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Here is a great thread from days gone by:http://www.authentic-campaigner.com/...ight=porcelain

Take the time to read the whole thing, it's worth your while.

Here are a few examples...
      Last edited by Vuhginyuh; 01-20-2008, 02:41 PM.
      B. G. Beall (Long Gone)

Comment

Yeah, I've already read that thread. You're right I said I wanted glass and then I said I was looking for porcelain buttons. Either would be fine. I still think this thread should be moved to a more appropriate area though.
        James K. Masson

Comment

I've got a ton. E-mail me at

Neal
          [SIZE=1]Neal W. Sexton[/SIZE]

Comment

The above post malfunctioned. Sent you a Private Message.
            [SIZE=1]Neal W. Sexton[/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
            X