Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time Confederate

Hello all

I have been a union man for many years and for different reasons Im interested in changing sides and seeing how the other half live. Would really appreciate a website or Facebook unit with good information on uniforms and first time help for starting a correct southern impression. All of the units here in northern California don't seem to have a web, or social media presence that I can find. Thanks for the help.

Sean Farley
    Sean Farley

Re: First Time Confederate

Welcome to the AC Sean!

We have many resources here. One of those resources is our Authentic Unit Links List. This should get you started:

ERIC TIPTON
    Former AC Owner

Comment

What Eric said.

Plus, there are plenty of individuals with vast amounts of knowledge that will be glad to help you one on one. Take some time and look around here, read some threads and you'll start to see how much knowledge there is to gain within the forum that you will find very beneficial to what you are specifically looking for.

I would also suggest attending a campaigner event as Confederate. As you prepare for that you will be able to talk to others that will be there about the impression, study the guidelines and get some good information about sources to look at to further your knowledge.
      Michael Comer
      one of the moderator guys

Comment

Hope to meet you Saturday at Hawe's Ranch Sean!

V/R
        Al Martin
        Campaigner stuck in mainstream...

Comment

Working...
        X