Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Unit in Northern Pennsylvania

Hi,

I'm a university student currently living in Erie, Pennsylvania, and am looking for a good Federal Unit in Northern Pennyslvania, Ohio, or Southern New York. I have most of my equipment (albeit not all at campaigner quality) from my service in a previous unit, save for a firearm. Please feel free to reply to this thread or PM me if there are any questions.

Thank You!
    Eric Urbanas

"If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning." - Frederick Douglass

"These men are all talk! What we need is action!" - John Brown

Re: Looking for a Unit in Northern Pennsylvania

Did you have find a unit? I am in Erie as well.

Dan Cotton
    Daniel Cotton

Comment

Re: Looking for a Unit in Northern Pennsylvania

Dan,

In the end I did - The 155th New York, but I ended up having to move back to Maryland at the start of this year, so I am no longer with them. They're a great unit though, based out of Buffalo
      Eric Urbanas

"If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning." - Frederick Douglass

"These men are all talk! What we need is action!" - John Brown

Comment

Working...
      X