Seeking Artillery Battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Artillery Battery

Are there any Campainer Field Artillery Batteries in the Middle Atlantic/Upper Midwest?
    Adam Dintenfass

Re: Seeking Artillery Battery

I belong to Battery F, 1st PA light Artillery. We try to be authentic in our drill, authentic in our uniforms and ranks, and camp relatively light. Our 10 lb Parrott Rifle is kept near Philadelphia and we do events in Pa, MD and VA. Please let me know if you'd like to know more about our unit.
    Lawrence E. Kingsley
    BTTY F, 1st PA LT ATTY

Comment

Check out "1st Section" on Facebook. We are a campaigner horse drawn artillery group based out of everywhere from Tennessee to Maryland to Georgia. We will be at Manassas National Battlefield this weekend with two guns and a wagon doing a demo on Matthew's Hill at 3:00 pm.
      Dan Chmelar
      Semper Fi
      -ONV
      -WIG
      -CIR!

Comment

Originally posted by dclarry View Post
        I belong to Battery F, 1st PA light Artillery. We try to be authentic in our drill, authentic in our uniforms and ranks, and camp relatively light. Our 10 lb Parrott Rifle is kept near Philadelphia and we do events in Pa, MD and VA. Please let me know if you'd like to know more about our unit.
        Larry:

Your mailbox is full and you can't reach messages. Please empty it. Thank you.
        Adam Dintenfass

Comment

Originally posted by IowaYank View Post
          Check out "1st Section" on Facebook. We are a campaigner horse drawn artillery group based out of everywhere from Tennessee to Maryland to Georgia. We will be at Manassas National Battlefield this weekend with two guns and a wagon doing a demo on Matthew's Hill at 3:00 pm.
          I sent you a PM.
          Adam Dintenfass

Comment

dclarry and IowaYank you haven't responded to my replies.
            Adam Dintenfass

Comment

Working...
            X