This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to Expand

Looking to expand my knowledge, experience and to improve my impressions. One of my ancestor's served with the 13th Independent Battery New Light Artillery and I would like to expand my experiences to include the Artillery. I would like to find a Campaigner Artillery Battery that is seeking recruits. A unit which does both Artillery and Infantry would be perfect.
    JD Bright

Re: Looking to Expand

If you are in Williamsbug, VA (hard to tell with your signature since it could be in NYC!) the Liberty Rifles would be a good place to start.

Standards are high and uncompromising within that organization, along with any worth its salt on this side of the hobby, so I would think they would meet your requirements and also help with developing good impressions.
    Ivan Ingraham
    AC Moderator

Comment

JD, if you live in Williamsburg Virginia drop me a message.
      Also a friendly reminder that if JD is abbreviated you need to sign with your full name.
      Tyler Underwood
      Pawleys Island #409 AFM
      Governor Guards, WIG

Click here for the AC rules.

The search function located in the upper right corner of the screen is your friend.

Comment

JD is on my birthday certificate and drivers license. It's good enough for the Government and it's the only first name I've ever known.
        JD Bright

Comment

Easy, JD; we have rules here and lots of first-time users don't understand what we mean by full signature. Thanks for following the rules and signing your full and complete name as is shown on your drivers license.

Now that we have that clarified, feel free to reach out to Tyler about that which you seek. Otherwise, this thread is closed.
          Ivan Ingraham
          AC Moderator

Comment

Working...
          X