Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bully Boys Recruiting

Greetings and Salutations,

We are The Bully Boys, a new organization just getting off the ground and trying to acquire well bodied men to fill our ranks. We have been in the hobby for many years, some of us for 20+, but we never could find a place that made us happy authenticity wise. We started this for two reasons, one was to get away from the politics of the main stream, and two was to form a group where authenticity reigns supreme. If your tired of farbisims, tired of the main stream, tired of the hassle of putting up with politics, then we're the group for you. Young or Old, as long as your interested in improving your impression, doing research, and becoming the best thats all that matters. Our primary impression is the 46th Pennsylvania Volunteers Company C, who where formed out of Bethlehem P.A. After being a resident of Bethlehem for 20+ years I found it fitting to start with this impression. Although this is our primary impression we also portray the 9th V.R.C when permitted. Our standards are high, but if your just getting out of the main stream and want something better we can help you along the way. We are based generally out of North Eastern Pennsylvania, in the Lehigh Valley, but we have members from across the state . If you want to know a little more about us please visit our website. If you have any more questions please feel free to pm me.

Respectfully Yours,
    Sean M. Lamb
    The Bully Boys
    Sean M. Lamb

[I]"Our Reg't is composed of Germans, Dutch-Americans, and Irish they being the majority and very hard set. Our company is composed of the same stock, we can not agree very well with the Irish."[/I]
    James A. Peifer
    Co. C 46th Penna. Vol. Inf.
Working...
X