Possible Move to Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Move to Virginia

I am considering a move to Virginia, which may happen sometime next year. I have been a member of a West Coast based unit (1st Texas Infantry) and over the years a couple of outfits in Arizona, my home state. I divide my time fairly evenly between both states, but the wife and I are considering a long term move.

I have fallen in on both sides over time. I have never been lucky enough to go to any events back East and thus I have no contacts in the hobby back there. Can anyone suggest a unit in the Chesapeake/Norfolk area, or in the DC area that I should consider contacting. Are there any outfits that attempt both Federal and Southern impressions in that region?

I appreciate any suggestions. This is my first post, which is probably obvious.

Respectfully,

Sam Kilborn Dolan
    Samuel K. Dolan
    1st Texas Infantry
    SUVCW

Re: Possible Move to Virginia

Sam,

Check us out at www.stonewallbrigade.com
    Mike "Dusty" Chapman

Member: CWT, CVBT, NTHP, MOC, KBA, Stonewall Jackson House, Mosby Heritage Foundation

"I would have posted this on the preservation folder, but nobody reads that!" - Christopher Daley

The AC was not started with the beginner in mind. - Jim Kindred

Comment

Re: Possible Move to Virginia

Looks like you have a great outfit. I will keep in touch. Are the companies organized regionally?

I greatly appreciate your response as well. It is good to know that there nice folks back there as we consider our move.

Thank you!

Regards,

Sam K. Dolan
      Samuel K. Dolan
      1st Texas Infantry
      SUVCW

Comment

Working...
      X