Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just an observation

Originally posted by Remember we shoot for [U
    generic[/U] troopers not the exception... otherwise I would have a pair of jaguar pants...
    Thanks Zack I needed a laugh.
    Jerry Orange
    Horse sweat and powder smoke; two of my favorite smells.

Comment

Jerry, You know if that Texas Dandy had a pair of jaguar pants, and holsters, he probably had a jacket and vest to match too... talk about the garish ditto suit!
      [B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"][I]Zack Ziarnek[/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
      [email]ill6thcav@yahoo.com[/email]

Authentic Campaigner since 1998... Go Hard or Go Home!

"Look back at our struggle for Freedom, Trace our present day's strength to its source, And you'll find that this country's pathway to glory, Is strewn with the bones of the horse." Anonymous

Comment

You know if that Texas Dandy had a pair of jaguar pants, and holsters, he probably had a jacket and vest to match too.
        Sounds like every time my Grandmother comes to visit!
        Andrew Verdon

7th Tennessee Cavalry Company D

Tennessee Plowboy #1 of the "Far Flung Mess"

Comment

I've become very interested in an attakapas saddle. Oddly enough it and many of the pony express trees are remarkably similar. Does anyone know if the attakapas tree featured a flat cantle? Bowden offers a fine pony express tree, and it looks exactly like the skeleton rigged texas saddle in Ken's book. (Later listed online as an attakapas wagon saddle). If the cantles weren't flat on the attakapas originals, that will settle that, but thats the only real disparity I see between the two. Any thoughts???
          Greg Tucker
          Greg Tucker

Comment

Working...
          X