Spencr Carbine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spencr Carbine

Just an FYI... I had a flyer delivered today (with gun parts) from dixie gunworks their "Dixie M1865 Spencer Carbine" is on sale through Nov. 15th. The 2007 catalog price lists them at $1750 for .45 Schofield on sale for $1200 and $1500 for .56/50 on sale for $995. So if any of you are in the market...although I don't know the quality, and no I'm not taking kick-backs from them.

Later, TEH
    [B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"][I]Zack Ziarnek[/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [email]ill6thcav@yahoo.com[/email]

Authentic Campaigner since 1998... Go Hard or Go Home!

"Look back at our struggle for Freedom, Trace our present day's strength to its source, And you'll find that this country's pathway to glory, Is strewn with the bones of the horse." Anonymous

Re: Spencr Carbine

People who I know have shot the 56-50 carbines have had a favorable report. The rifles, however, are not correct reproductions in that they have a saddle bar and ring, a feature of the original carbines alone.
    ~ Chris Hubbard
    Robert L. Miller Award Winner No. 28 May, 2007
    [url]www.acwsa.org[/url]

Comment

Re: Spencr Carbine

The flyer only had the carbines not the rifle in it... a bunch of infantry dressed cav guys doing Wilder's Brigade with Spencer rifles would be kick ...
      Well you all see where i'm going with that... Later. TEH
      [B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"][I]Zack Ziarnek[/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
      [email]ill6thcav@yahoo.com[/email]

Authentic Campaigner since 1998... Go Hard or Go Home!

"Look back at our struggle for Freedom, Trace our present day's strength to its source, And you'll find that this country's pathway to glory, Is strewn with the bones of the horse." Anonymous

Comment

Working...
      X