got it": covered'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got it": covered'

My good wife ordered for me an oil cloth groundsheet for Christmas and it came today. It was made be Andrew at akm dry goods. VERY NICE! Well worth the wait and just in time for Shilo too.
    It is important to support our follows reenactors who make such quality items, It is good for all concerned . Thanks Andrew, great work!! plm
    Save me a place at the fire,

Paul L Muller

Re: got it": covered'

Good for you. So now you have a few new items for the event. You are right about supporting our fellow reenactors.
    Philip D. Brening
    Austin's Battalion of sharpshooters Co.A

"Somebody put water in my boots" Pvt. John D. Timmermanm
    3rd New York Cavalry

Comment

Re: got it": covered'

I have to admit that I had to connive Andrew into this oil cloth. I ordered it before Christmas, hoping to make it a Christmas gift for Paul. Andrew was straight up and told me his day job wouldn't allow him to make it and have it delivered by Christmas.

I persisted, since it was an item that Paul had not made for himself (yet ... he had the instructions on how to) and when you are as old as Paul is and so very handy in so many areas as Paul is, trying to get him a 'perfect gift' isn't always easy.

Andrew relented and said he could get the oil cloth to Paul before Shiloh. He did ... and it is wonderful! ....

Andrew's customer service is above reproach and I am honored to have done business with him.
      Cyndi Muller

A born-bread-and-buttered South'ner living in the North

Comment

Working...
      X