Frankiln Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frankiln Show

Alrighty fellers, I know I did not make to P-ville like planned but with no wheels that weekend it made it hard to get anywhere, but I have all new injectors in the truck and am coming up to the Franklin CW show with a bunch of cav stuff for sale, as well as some infantry stuff. I don't have a complete list right now but off the top of my head I know I have a mounted overcoat, it will fit over a sz. 42 MSJ with no problem, an Enfield carbine with captured ramrod, an unfinished muley tree, civlian spurs, a Tom Smith confed/ civilan feed bag, a F. Burgess made fed. feed bag. and too much other stuff to remember, but all top of the line stuff. I don't know where I will throw all this stuff down yet,honestly I had forgotten the show was this weekned until the other day, but I'm sure I can find a place somewhere.

Hope to see you all there,
    Tommy Jackson
    Critter Co.

Re: Frankiln Show

Tommy-

Sent you a pm
    Jeff Nichols
    Valley Light Horse

Comment

Re: Frankiln Show

Jeff, I sent you a reply.

Fellas I know I also have a set of Fed. saddle bags that I willing to get rid of. They were made by the fella that took over for Hank Kleiun a few years ago, Bill Lomas I do believe his name was. Anyhow I don't think you will find a nicer set offered up anytime soon and I'll let the first person to give me 250 dollar bills take 'em home.

Thanks again,
      Tommy Jackson

Comment

Working...
      X