Rosecrans' Pursuit - Registered List!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosecrans' Pursuit - Registered List!

Andrew Jerram is the Registration Coordinator for Rosecrans' Pursuit. For all registration questions, contact Andrew on Facebook or send him an e-mail by clicking here. At 4:00 AM today, Andrew updated the registered list. Tonight, I added the list to the Event Web Site.

TO VIEW THE CURRENT REGISTERED LIST, CLICK HERE

A REMINDER
    : YOUR REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL YOU HAVE PAID. UNPAID REGISTRATIONS WILL BE REMOVED ON 10/22.
    Last edited by Eric Tipton; 12-12-2020, 11:47 PM.
    ERIC TIPTON
    Former AC Owner

Re: Rosecrans' Pursuit - Registered List!

Registration Guru Andrew Jerram has updated the registration list for Rosecrans' Pursuit. Things are moving along nicely. Thank You for your overwhelming support!

A Message From Andrew: "Gents, CS companies are capped at 50. US companies are capped at 40. It looks like Brad Willingham (CS) is the only one who is close to capping out at the moment with 41. Once we hit the magic number of PAID registrations, that company is closed. No waiting lists, no substitutions, and no registering for one company and "falling in" with another. I've emailed the folks who I can't find a payment for."

HERE ARE THE TOTAL NUMBERS SO FAR:

151 - Federals (13 Unpaid)
    131 - Confederates (11 Unpaid)
    282 - TOTAL REGISTERED (24 UNPAID)

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE CURRENT REGISTERED LIST
    ERIC TIPTON
    Former AC Owner

Comment

Here is the updated list as of today. Registration Guru Andrew Jerram updated the paid registrations on Tuesday. Unpaid registrations have been removed. 1st Battery, Michigan Light Artillery is CLOSED. To register, click here.

A Message From Andrew: "Gents, CS companies are capped at 50. US companies are capped at 40. It looks like Brad Willingham (CS) is the only one who is close to capping out at the moment with 48. Once we hit the magic number of PAID registrations, that company is closed. No waiting lists, no substitutions, and no registering for one company and "falling in" with another. I've emailed the folks who I can't find a payment for."

188 - Federals (8 Unpaid)
      148 - Confederates (13 Unpaid)
      336 - TOTAL REGISTERED (21 UNPAID)

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR ROSECRANS' PURSUIT
      ERIC TIPTON
      Former AC Owner

Comment

Here is the updated list as of today. Registration Guru Andrew Jerram updated the paid registrations on Tuesday. Unpaid registrations have been removed. 1st Battery, Michigan Light Artillery is CLOSED. To register, click here.

A Message From Andrew: "Gents, CS companies are capped at 50. US companies are capped at 40. It looks like Brad Willingham (CS) is the only one who is close to capping out at the moment with 48. Once we hit the magic number of PAID registrations, that company is closed. No waiting lists, no substitutions, and no registering for one company and "falling in" with another. I've emailed the folks who I can't find a payment for."

198 - Federals (8 Unpaid)
        158 - Confederates (13 Unpaid)
        356 - TOTAL REGISTERED (21 UNPAID)

ERIC TIPTON
        Former AC Owner

Comment

Here is the updated list as of today. Unpaid registrations have been removed. 1st Battery, Michigan Light Artillery is CLOSED. To register, click here.

A Message From Registration Guru Andrew Jerram: "Gents, CS companies are capped at 50. US companies are capped at 40.Once we hit the magic number of PAID registrations, that company is closed. No waiting lists, no substitutions, and no registering for one company and "falling in" with another. I've emailed the folks who I can't find a payment for."

213 - Federals (7 Unpaid)
          162 - Confederates (4 Unpaid)
          375 - TOTAL REGISTERED (21 UNPAID)

ERIC TIPTON
          Former AC Owner

Comment

February 14, 2021 - Here is the updated list as of today. Unpaid registrations have been removed. Paid registrations will be updated soon. 1st Battery, Michigan Light Artillery is CLOSED. CS Company "B" - Willingham's Company is CLOSED. TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE.

A Message From Registration Guru Andrew Jerram: "Gents, CS companies are capped at 50. US companies are capped at 40.Once we hit the magic number of PAID registrations, that company is closed. No waiting lists, no substitutions, and no registering for one company and "falling in" with another. I've emailed the folks who I can't find a payment for."

226 - Federals (5 Unpaid)
            177 - Confederates (5 Unpaid)
            403 - TOTAL REGISTERED (10 UNPAID)

ERIC TIPTON
            Former AC Owner

Comment

Working...
            X