Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7th Maine Update 04-21-04

Gentlemen of the 7th Maine:

Please consult the 7th Maine site ( http://7thmaine.com/ ) for updates. Make sure your gear is in order. Please arrive at check-in in as full a state of readiness as possible. Activities will commence ( "Go Live" ) at 1 pm 04-30-04. Earlier for those arriving earlier. We want to waste neither time nor opportunity.

Weather looks at this point like there is a 30% chance of scattered rain showers in the area on Friday. I haven't seen the Sat. forecast yet. Make sure you are ready for all eventualities as we will push on without regard to weather. Men who've served with me and my staff in the past know that we carry on regardless. If your head & your gear are in proper order, you should be able to do so as well.

NCOs should have their companies in order by this time and messes should already be organized with your messmates familiar and ready to provide for you when you have duty...and vice versa. We're portraying veterans and won't have time to determine this on site come Friday 04-30-04.

Insofar as I can tell from emails already exchanged, most of this has been done already. I post this only as a last minute reminder to those who desire an update from the CO.

Bon chance, mes amis!!
    David Culberson
    The Rowdy Pards

Re: 7th Maine Update 04-21-04

Duke,
    See you there.
    S. Chris Anders

"Authenticity Glorifies the Campaign"

Comment

Re: 7th Maine Update 04-21-04

Originally posted by Wild Rover
      Duke,
      See you there.
      Oui, mon ami, only if you are extremely unlucky prior to Sunday's de-briefing.
      David Culberson
      The Rowdy Pards

Comment

Working...
      X