Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Federal Battalion

Gentlemen:

There will be a second Federal battalion at Into the Wilderness. Scott Buffington and Will Hutchinson, both of whom led campaigners from USV and NR at McDowell 2003, are forming the second battalion. These are very knowledgeable individuals with real leadership qualities and bring troops with good impressions and field skills.

We welcome them into Neill's Brigade for the event.

David Culberson
    Rowdy Pards & PLHA
    Federal Commander
    Into the Wilderness May 2004
    David Culberson
    The Rowdy Pards

Re: 2nd Federal Battalion

Hello,

I am trying to find out some information about the 2nd battalion for Recon 3.
    I need to know if there is going to be a 2nd battalion, and if so what will its unit designation be? Who will be in Command?

Thanks,

Matthew Dugal

Comment

Originally posted by pvtd
      Hello,

I need to know if there is going to be a 2nd battalion, and if so what will its unit designation be? Who will be in Command?

Thanks,

Matthew Dugal
      Thanks for your interest. It ain't happening.
      David Culberson
      The Rowdy Pards

Comment

Originally posted by pvtd
        All Federals attending "Into the Wilderness" (except cavalry) will be folded into the 7th Maine. The regiment is looking quite robust at this point, and we're in the final stages of organization. If you send an email to the 7th Maine list server, you will get all the information you could ever want (and then some :wink_smil ).

7thMaine-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        Bill Cross
        The Rowdy Pards

Comment

Working...
        X