Mansfield preservation drawing #'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mansfield preservation drawing #'s

By now eveyone should have received their ticket numbers via e-mail, except for the following individuals who sent mail-in checks but for whom I have no e-mail address:

Tom Hegdahl - 864224-228 (5 tickets)

Robert Gunter - 864229

Alpheus Lewis - 864245-249 (5 tickets)

I have everyone's address of course and those not actually witness to the drawing will receive both e-mail or written notification that they have won with acknowledgement required. The 17 winning tickets will be drawn in order - i.e., if someone in Jersey has the 4th ticket drawn, he or she picks their prize after winners 1-3 pick theirs. We will also pick 5 additional tickets that will remain secret in case we need them for last minute additions to the prize list. A flyer detailing the prizes will be posted on the various boards and e-mailed to everyone who bought tickets (and snail mailed to those without e-mail), prior to the event, and will be available at the event too.

We passed $1200 yesterday and have issued 288 tickets so far. Many of you are taking advantage of the "5 for $20" deal.

Great news from Mike Anderson and Joe Hoffman - the homespun authentic quilt drawing at www.skilletlicker.com has already raised an additional $350, exceeding the retail value of that beautiful rendering. I anticpate some frenzy at the event when Mike (who is marching with us) hangs it on a board for the public to see and buy tickets.

At the risk of sounding like a broken donation record, I will keep posting on our progress - both as a means of keeping the spotlight on this worthy effort and to say thanks to the donors (some of you several times), those vendors whose hard work and dedication to preservation is on display, as well as others whose quiet efforts are raising money in their own way.

salute
    Soli Deo Gloria
    Doug Cooper

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Please support the CWT at www.civilwar.org
Working...
X