Important Mansfield Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Mansfield Information

The time to have your registration fees in is fast approaching. I bumped the date from January 23 to February 15. It is important that you have your money in by this time or you will not be allowed to participate during the event. For your convience I have opened a PayPal account that will allow you to pay the fee online, and save on postage. My account at PayPal is danny.erica@verizon.net

Thank You.
    Danny *PigPen* McCoslin
    Speight's 15th Tx Co A
    Texas Ground Hornets
    "Touch me and I'll Sting"

Re: Important Mansfield Information

I added a button to the bottom of the website for registration. There is also a button to buy raffle tickets for the many great items we have on the Preservation page.
    Danny *PigPen* McCoslin
    Speight's 15th Tx Co A
    Texas Ground Hornets

Comment

Re: Important Mansfield Information

I think that I have posted this before but just in case. The company that raises the most money will be desiganted the Color Company which will relieve them of any type of pickett duty or other details. The individual that raises the most money will win the colors. The flag is documented to the regiment and is being donated by Don Smith of the TMD Co. It's a great deal for a great cause. If we all get one person to donate $1 per mile we'll do great things to help save an endangered battlefield.
      Danny *PigPen* McCoslin
      Speight's 15th Tx Co A
      Texas Ground Hornets

Comment

Working...
      X