Shaker 06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaker 06

Alright, Im piggy backing on this old SV thread as it seems as good a place as any.

There seems to have been a fair amount of confusion as to how some people should register for the event, ie. with Milbert and the WIG or through Mrs. Hughes. To clear things up as simply as I can. If you are a male WIG member, you should register with the WIG regardless of your particular impression for the event or your views on enlisting.

Art is out of town for a bit as I believe Tripp is as well. If anyone has any questions or needs anything, please feel free to contact me at 812.239.9136

Get those registrations in, there is still time to register electronicly and beat the fee increase if you do it tonite.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]Justin Runyon[/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua]; Pumpkin Patch Mess: [/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua]WIG-GHTI[/FONT]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]Organization of American Historians[/FONT]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]Company of Military Historians[/FONT]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]CWPT, W.M., Terre Haute #19[/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua] F&AM[/FONT]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]Terre Haute Chapter 11 RAM[/FONT]

Re: Shaker 06

Justin,

We will be there. wehave talked with Susan and will be there with the peddlers wagon and goods to sell.

Crabby
    Beth Crabb

IN LOVING MEMORY OF
    John Crabb July 10, 1953 - Nov. 25, 2009

Comment

Working...
    X