No announcement yet.

Long Range Planning - Bentonville 2005?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Range Planning - Bentonville 2005?

It being 2004, I'm thinking we're less than a year and a half out, and curious as to if someone is planning some along the lines of the last Bentonville event.

Is something in the works that can be made public, or are efforts still in the "too early to tell" stages?
    Daniel Fodera
    Palmetto Living History Assoc

Re: Long Range Planning - Bentonville 2005?

2005 will be a most busy Spring. Sayler's Creek/Appomattox is in the early stages (1st or 2nd weekend in April) and McDowell will be a fer sure the first weekend in May. There is talk of a Campaign in the Carolinas event I heard of at Lookout. I cannot imagine the 140th going by without a Joe J vs Billy S event.
    Soli Deo Gloria
    Doug Cooper

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Please support the CWT at www.civilwar.org

Comment

There seems to be alot of good stuff on the plate already. If you are a Westerner, Port Gibson; Athens, MO;and rumblings of an event at Glorieta Pass in far off New Mexico Territory. East wise I600; Woodlands (Carolina's Campaign); Bentonville march and a bunch of others are on the radar.

I know this site is a bit controversial to some, but their event calender cannot, in my opinion, be beat:
      Joseph Hofmann

Comment

Joe is right about Glorietta Pass - Kevin Black is hard at work already! We are hoping that Mansfield will be a springboard for more interest in the TMD.
        Soli Deo Gloria
        Doug Cooper

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Please support the CWT at www.civilwar.org

Comment

Working...
        X